She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every day I have class from 9:30-10:45 and then 3:30-4:45. And then fridays, 10:00-12:30. Not bad. Loving this 5 hour break between classes.

That's prime "bong hits and Price is Right" territory right there.

g_duran_roberto_vt.jpg

"no mas"

Speaking of guitar wankery, I still think the Steve Vai/Ralph Macchio guitar duel in Crossroads is one of the best movie scenes EVER.

If I recall correctly, RM plays "Flight of the Bumblebee" in that scene, but I'm probably wrong.

Guest carlos
Speaking of guitar wankery, I still think the Steve Vai/Ralph Macchio guitar duel in Crossroads is one of the best movie scenes EVER.

I heard there might be a reenactment of that scene at a Costco in Arizona sometime in November.

Guest carlos
Did you ever hear back from that guy who was going to tell you about Buddy Ebsen's hog?

Apparently that kid is like crazy or something and is wandering the Southwest singing about potatoes.

Apparently that kid is like crazy or something and is wandering the Southwest singing about potatoes.

:lol

:monkey

Guest carlos
I just finished the new book by Frank Portman (aka Dr. Frank) today at lunch. It was OUTSTANDING.

Is it true that gsteinb chick sold her username to that one gershon chick and then quit the board?

Is it true that gsteinb chick sold her username to that one gershon chick and then quit the board?

He never really wanted to sell his screen name, he just wanted to be the center of e-attention that day. Because he's an attention whore.

I've already told him what I think about his stunt in a private message.

Guest carlos
He never really wanted to sell his screen name, he just wanted to be the center of e-attention that day. Because he's an attention whore.

I've already told him what I think about his stunt in a private message.

ok.