She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

They are rather lovely, aren't they.

I don't post in this thread (or read it very often), but I was looking through it tonight and you have the cutest babies I've ever seen! I think you should start a new thread and just put up new pictures every 2 weeks or so. They are just adorable!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a police helicopter circling the house next to ours for 20 minutes and then about 30 LAPD officers in full on riot gear were lined up on the streets and in our front yard.

I'm not going to be sleeping for a while.

:blink

All I know is that for this week temperatures will not get above 90 for the first time in 2 months. That's truck washing, beach going kind of news I like.

All I know is that for this week temperatures will not get above 90 for the first time in 2 months. That's truck washing, beach going kind of news I like.

last night was a long pajama, light blankie night. delicious!!!

I just had a police helicopter circling the house next to ours for 20 minutes and then about 30 LAPD officers in full on riot gear were lined up on the streets and in our front yard.

I'm not going to be sleeping for a while.

:blink

You should have grabbed your old school entertch water gun and helped!

As Kip Would Say: "

"
I would like to thank Chac, Huitzilopochtli and Tlaloc for the storms that knocked me out of bed last night. :wub

My mom was telling me last night that out in New Mexico, the Navajos recently performed some kind of dance to get it to STOP raining.

My mom was telling me last night that out in New Mexico, the Navajos recently performed some kind of dance to get it to STOP raining.

it would be nice if our friends in new mexico (and goats too) had some sunny, happy days ahead of them.

As in many aspects of life, rain is either feast or famine. Here in the plains states it has been famine for many moons.

Rain dances at this house have consisted of running into the garden naked when it rains and screaming "THANK YOU!" and "WHOOO HOOO!" at the sky like a goddam pagan.