• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this sounds ridiculous to anyone not in my circle of Wisconsin friends and family, but today is in the top ten saddest days of my life. I was 11 when Brett came in the league and 13 when he took over for the Pack and never looked back.

He's probably the person who has given me and my family and friends the most joy out of all the people we haven't met.

Guest Jules
Yeah, buy that stuff, man. Dude is sick.

I'm just not sure he'll have the same (or similar) immediate impact as Peterson. Plus, I hear he doesn't have the lower body strength to be a 20+ carry back (yet).

Admittedly, I don't know much about him. I'm getting sucked in by some of the skeptical reporting.

McFadden is probably going to be the best player in this draft. I wish the Dolphins didn't already have Brown, as I'd love to see McFadden in teal.

As far as immediate impact, Peterson also benefitted from playing on a team with a pretty great line that made things easier for him. Not trying to diminish his impact, just saying it helped.

I'll take McFadden over Peterson for the future. Peterson cannot stay healthy, for some reason. Needs to drink his milk, maybe.