Slightly off topic, but can someone explain to me why anyone thinks Tom Brady is hot? Dude looks like he could be doing Geico "even a caveman can do it" commercials.

Seriously. I don't get the attraction. Of course, being a heterosexual male, maybe I shouldn't anyway.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who I want to win the Superbowl now. the husband is a Bears fan, but I secretly would like to see Peyton get the ring. :hmm

That sucks about Parcells. Don't tell my ex this, but I was sorta starting to like Dallas.

And I still stand by my "fuck peyton manning" statements that I have made in the past. He is a tool and I hope he doesn't win the Super Bowl. Again, fuck him. Thank you.

He is a tool and I hope he doesn't win the Super Bowl. Again, fuck him. Thank you.

See, I feel the same way about Parcells.

And I still stand by my "fuck peyton manning" statements that I have made in the past. He is a tool and I hope he doesn't win the Super Bowl. Again, fuck him. Thank you.

Where exactly does that hatred stem from? The guy works his ass off and he is arguably one of the best quarterbacks of all time. I haven't met too many football fans that hate him.

Almost every football fan I know hates Peyton Manning. A lot of that stems from my Michigan ties (although Woodson ended up on top, we were conditioned to despise Manning in the weeks leading up to that Heisman presentation), however I definately know several people who hate him for unrelated reasons. I think that outside of Indiana and Tennessee, he's probably got more haters than fans.

I hate him. But, as already stated, not as much as Eli or Archie.

Every time Eli Manning throws an interception, I do a little dance.

OK, I don't actually do a little dance, but I feel like doing one.

I can't understand what there is to hate about Peyton. I hate Eli right now, but that's because I'm a Giants fan and he sucks. Most people I know have great respect for him, and would kill to have him as their team's quarterback. Is it all the commercials? Then you'd have to hate Tiger and every NBA star of the last 20 years.

Go Bears...

I love the speculation in the Trib this morning that Lovie Smith may get scooped up by the Cowboys. Wouldn't that just be perfect. The McCaskeys are notoriously cheap.

LouieB

I wish Terrell Owens would just shut the fuck up.

I can't understand what there is to hate about Peyton. I hate Eli right now, but that's because I'm a Giants fan and he sucks. Most people I know have great respect for him, and would kill to have him as their team's quarterback. Is it all the commercials? Then you'd have to hate Tiger and every NBA star of the last 20 years.

How could you possibly hate Peyton for the commercials? He might just be the funniest commercial actor ever.

"Like Peyton Manning's team, for instance. He's pretty good, if you like 6'5" Qb's with laser, rocket arms."

GO BEARS!

the bears have always been my favorite NFC team. i can't believe it's already been 20+ years since their last superbowl (i was in high school...holy crap!).

i can't stand peyton. everyone loves those commercials he does mocking the fans. do people not realize he's making fun of them? he comes across in interviews as self-important and i would love nothing more than to see him lose and never make another superbowl. his whiny little brother doesn't help peyton's public image either. i think the only thing i enjoy more than seeing peyton lose is seeing eli look like an idiot. they are catered to by the media and receive more fawning over than bret favre does from john madden. it's sickening.

Go Bears...

I love the speculation in the Trib this morning that Lovie Smith may get scooped up by the Cowboys. Wouldn't that just be perfect. The McCaskeys are notoriously cheap.

LouieB

Don't see it happening. Apparently Virgina McCaskey has become very close with Lovie's wife and family. The Bears will pay up after the Superbowl, win or lose. Although, Lovie did grown up a big Cowboy fan in east Texas. Still, I have no idea who would want to work for Jerry Jones.

Anyway, Bears getting 7 points. I'm all over that.

And I'm with Bobbob and the others regarding Peyton. Never understood the dislike for him.