• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That play rocked. That had to be planned -- Hester had way too many blockers clearing his way out on the right for that to have been improvisatory.

Before the kick, the camera angle from behind the goalposts showed Hester backpedaling toward the end zone, and I was thinking "what the hell's he doing that for?" :punch

viva la vinny :santa !!

Rather have him than that bum Eli Manning. :realmad

I'll just add this to this thread: Eli Manning is sooo overrated it makes me ill.

I can't stand him for a variety of reasons, but he definitely has an arm. Of course, lots of washout former pro QBs had arms, too.

I haven't watched him enough to really size him up, but last night he sure looked mediocre when Jacksonville's pass rush managed apply even partial pressure.

I'll just add this to this thread: Eli Manning is sooo overrated it makes me ill.

That Rivers deal looks better and better every week. How about LT. The reason I'm winning Fantasy Football this year (having Rivers doesn't hurt either- #3 QB in the NFL)

Not by this Giants fan. Put Lorenzen in!

• 1 month later...

LJ: 13 carries, 32 yards... I would've bet everything I own that that wouldn't happen. :blink

Condolences to the Cowboys fans, but the unhappier Bill Parcells is, the happier I am.