• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All three of you, give me the exact info to pay up. The picture of the kid from Better Off Dead demanding his four dollars made my day.

Hilarious.

Go Chiefs.

I never sent my info when you requested it, so I don't regard myself as having gotten in on the bet. But that doesn't mean I can't gloat. :stunned

In all seriousness, though, I've always kind of liked the Chiefs, so I hope they fare better from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
All three of you, give me the exact info to pay up. The picture of the kid from Better Off Dead demanding his four dollars made my day.

Hilarious.

Go Chiefs.

How bought them Chiefs today, huh?

Ronnie Brown gets 2,000 total yards and 15 total td's. Chambers has 1,300 recieving yards and 90 receptions with 11 td's. Culpepper tosses 29 td's, 11 ints, and 3,800 yards. Dolphins win the East.

I am sure of all that. I hope they win it all. This is the best I've felt about this team in a long while.

This just proves why we are never supposed to have expectations for the phins... Ugh.

Giants have to play the Bears in a few weeks.

Cards over the Bears tonight. :ninja
:rotfl

:blink

I may need to start reading up on crow recipes, just in case. So far the two teams look like they switched uniforms before the opening kickoff.

My fault for playing Rexy over Marc Bulger this week. Sorry, Bears fans.

Marc Bulger is a top 5 fantasy qb for the first 8 weeks of the season until he gets injured and misses the rest of the year.