I'd just like to whine a bit about Brian Westbrook: Last week he was Questionable going into the 49er's game and put up great numbers. I'd benched him of course because of his status, along with Darrell Jackson from Seattle leaving 35 points on the bench.

This week: Our line ups have to be by noon on Friday....Westbrook is again listed as questionable. I will start him.

Watch....between now and Monday night his knee will swell as big as his head

On a similar note, I got screwed last Sunday by Dontae Stallworth's game time scratch.

Definitely play Westbrook. His touches may be cut down a bit, but he's always good to break one big one and/or score.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ Almighty the last qtr. of the Jets-Colts game was exciting! I may go the rest of the season & not see a crazier ending than that.

don't root for the seahawks, they'll make you cry by the end of the season

The Dolphins are so historically bad that we have a Hootie and the fucking Blowfish song about how bad we are... :hmm

Or right now. Did you see that pass by Grossman? Gorgeous.

heck yeah! :cheers

that's one nice thing about being from alaska, i have no team that i feel a native connection to, so i've been able to have favorite sports teams from all over.

I started heavily disliking Chad Pennington after he told the New York media that they should feel privileged to be covering him.

I need McNabb to throw for like four hundred yards and a couple of touchdowns tommorow night.

I hate the Jets, but Chad's a good guy. He had one bad day with the media, that's all.

The Dolphins are so historically bad that we have a Hootie and the fucking Blowfish song about how bad we are... :hmm

Wasn't that way when I was a kid. Bob Griese, Czonka, Kiick, Mercury Morris. The last team to go undefeated.

Wasn't that way when I was a kid. Bob Griese, Czonka, Kiick, Mercury Morris. The last team to go undefeated.

Oh, I know all about that. But in my lifetime, it's a history of crushing dissapointment after crushing dissapointment, with some absolute ineptness thrown in every few years.

Shit, you're probably too young to remember the last time they were in the Super Bowl. They were good, once, very good. Like the Bills, they should go back to their old uniforms. That orange alternate is just horrible.

Shit, you're probably too young to remember the last time they were in the Super Bowl. They were good, once, very good. Like the Bills, they should go back to their old uniforms. That orange alternate is just horrible.

They haven't been in the superbowl in my lifetime.

And their new uniforms suck compared to the old ones.

AAGN206Larry-Csonka-Rushing-With-Ba.jpg

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I don't like a lot of what's been going on with NFL uniforms over the past several years. When I was first getting into football in the '70s, teams wore their dark unis at home with different-colored (lighter) pants, and white unis on the road with darker pants (the one exception: the Cowboys, who wore white uniforms nearly every game). Now teams are going dark-on-dark or white-on-white, and I think it looks like crap -- all of it.

Also, this fascination with black uniforms needs to stop. The Ravens have the ugliest uniforms in football. The Falcons were much better-looking back when they had red helmets and uniforms. The only team that should have black uniforms are the Raiders. (Black also needs to be purged from MLB uniforms.)

Oh my god I can't believe I actually care about this stuff. :hmm