My friend was less upset by the missed field goal than he was by Minnesota's two second half touchdowns after such a strong first half defensively for Washington.

Or so he said. I didn't watch any of it except the last minute when he told me I had to turn it on.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be picky, but they didn't take him in the draft.

Okay, I guess that was to be picky.

A little. We could have had Roethlisberger and Eli could be unhappy and sucky in sunny San Diego.

A little. We could have had Roethlisberger and Eli could be unhappy and sucky in sunny San Diego.

Don't forget that the other pick we gave the Chargers turned out to be Merriman, who is already one of the most dominant players in the league right now. He's an absolute monster. He will be in Aaron Brooks' nightmares tonight.

I would just like to say my team officially sucked the first week. How do you get so thoroughly dominated AT HOME against a division rival you play twice a year?

Frickin' Panthers!! :no

I would just like to say my team officially sucked the first week. How do you get so thoroughly dominated AT HOME against a division rival you play twice a year?

Frickin' Panthers!! :no

Two in a row. They better beat Tampa Bay next week or I'm gonna riot. I think Gamble is a wanted man right now.

Absolutely pathetic performance by the Phins tonight...

AFC East games are always hard to predict. If I were ScottHoward, I would stay away from betting on intradivisional matchups.

Don't forget that the other pick we gave the Chargers turned out to be Merriman, who is already one of the most dominant players in the league right now. He's an absolute monster. He will be in Aaron Brooks' nightmares tonight.

We also got Nate Kaeding out of the deal. Aside from his playoff miss 2 years back he's been pretty solid.

After River's game the other day I'm feeling even better about the deal

I'm not qualified to play quarterback in the NFL, which is one thing Eli Manning and I have in common.

They both should be benched then.

Chris Simms had his spleen removed? Ouch.

Jesus, what the hell happened to New England?