• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get a piece of that?

yeh, I'd like it too

What would Ron Cey Say?!

i'd put 100 on dat bet

Gentlemen, gentlemen, the Chiefs NEVER lose in Arrowhead.

Sea of Red.

I will bet you all ten dollars. And I am a man of my word, so if you really want it, bring it.

:dancing

Gentlemen, gentlemen, the Chiefs NEVER lose in Arrowhead.

Sea of Red.

although the chiefs did lose last year at arrowhead, they buried the bengals. interesting bet. 10 is a lot with no more roaf and all.

Sep 11 - N.Y. Jets - W (27-7)

Sep 18 - at Oakland - W (23-17)

Sep 26 - at Denver - L (10-30)

Oct 2 - Philadelphia - L (31-37)

Week 5 BYE

Oct 16 - Washington - W (28-21)

Oct 23 - at Miami - W (30-20)

Oct 30 - at San Diego - L (20-28)

Nov 6 - Oakland - W (27-23)

Nov 13 - at Buffalo - L (3-14)

Nov 20 - at Houston - W (45-17)

Nov 27 - New England - W(26-16)

Dec 4 - Denver - W (31-27)

Dec 11 - at Dallas - L (28-31)

Dec 17 - at N.Y. Giants - L (17-27)

Dec 24 - San Diego - W (20-7)

Jan 1 - Cincinnati - W (37-3)

remember, you're giving us 10

i'm in

I AM giving you ten. Just because Herm is our coach, don't expect the #1 Offense is all the land to go anywhere. Trent Green will get the freedom to call the plays at the line, Larry Johnson is pissed off and Kyle Turley is doing "better than ever expected" filling in for Roaf, who still might play.

Ten dollars, ten points.

Give me your info if you are in.

And after Week one, go Bengals. I have always liked them, Palmer, and the fact the fans stuck through the Bungle years.

• 2 weeks later...
I AM giving you ten. Just because Herm is our coach, don't expect the #1 Offense is all the land to go anywhere. Trent Green will get the freedom to call the plays at the line, Larry Johnson is pissed off and Kyle Turley is doing "better than ever expected" filling in for Roaf, who still might play.

Ten dollars, ten points.

Give me your info if you are in.

And after Week one, go Bengals. I have always liked them, Palmer, and the fact the fans stuck through the Bungle years.

Can I can get in on this?

Edited by parisisstale

Gotta love the hapless Lions.....

Lions assistant arrested for nude driving and drunken driving

By Jim Schaefer and Nicholas J. Cotsonika

Free Press Staff Writers

September 6, 2006

Exclusive: A Detroit Lions assistant coach was arrested twice in the last two weeks, once for allegedly driving drunk and once for indecent and obscene conduct, the Free Press has learned.

In the latter incident, a Dearborn police ticket describes the coach as

Peyton vs. Eli,Peyton vs. Eli...hell yeah I want to watch that game,but the hype is killin' me.I may blow up my TV before Sunday night

Peyton vs. Eli,Peyton vs. Eli...hell yeah I want to watch that game,but the hype is killin' me.I may blow up my TV before Sunday night

That game may well turn out to be a defensive struggle, like 2-0 Giants or something.

That game may well turn out to be a defensive struggle, like 2-0 Giants or something.

:D yeah,with Vineteri(sp?) missing a shit-load of FGs...I hope Vanderjagt has a good year with Dallas

Win or lose, Miami is really looking strong tonight. He seems like an asshole, but this Nick Saban guy is a coach I'd like to have.

Fuck Peyton and Eli Manning.

He's a great coach.

But the refs fucked us on that challenge flag. But then again, Nick Saban should've thrown it more than 4 yards.

He's a great coach.

But the refs fucked us on that challenge flag. But then again, Nick Saban should've thrown it more than 4 yards.

I have a feeling that all future coaches' challenges will be delivered a lot more strenuously than that one was.

But would it have mattered? First and goal at the two-yard line. This is gonna be way more of a talking point than is even merited.

I'm ready for Sunday.

They could've fumbled like they did earlier.

Just saying. When it's something like that, it's something they need to look at.