• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D yeah,with Vineteri(sp?) missing a shit-load of FGs...I hope Vanderjagt has a good year with Dallas

I can't stand VanderJagoff or the Cowboys. May T.O. drag them down and cause Parcells to finally retire so we can stop hearing about what a great coach he is.

Yes, I'm a little hostile this morning. :stunned

I can't stand VanderJagoff or the Cowboys. May T.O. drag them down and cause Parcells to finally retire so we can stop hearing about what a great coach he is.

Yes, I'm a little hostile this morning. :stunned

Yeah he's a WVU guy and I still don't like him. Looks like Chris Henry and Pacman Jones are begining to follow his example albeit to a whole new extreme.

--Mike

Is this where the line forms to give Lazy Locomotive shit about that whole Chiefs-Bengals thing?

I'd be in more of a mood to gloat if I'd remembered to put my money in. :blush

the worst team in the NFL (saints) just beat the browns. braylon edwards is NOT living up to the hype. sigh.

is it too early to say "next year"?

No way the Saints are the worst. Titans and Niners should be fighting it out for that, with the Pack not far behind. (Not including the Browns)

Positive vibes for Trent Green. That sucked (but not a dirty play...Geathers got blocked into him).

Btw, another genius Herm call: 51 fg attempt on a wet field.

Not a dirty play, but should have been a 15 yard penalty. In most cases, once the quarterback starts a slide, you almost cannot touch the QB without getting a penalty. Geathers WAS partially blocked into Green, but any shot to a QB's head....especially when in the act of sliding feet first....should be flagged. Geathers was clearly aiming for Green.

Doesn't matter. Chiefs will work towards being a great football team, but I'm afraid they have too much work to do this year. Especially with Green hurt. Today's game reminded me of many Vermeil-coached Chiefs games....a handful of bonehead mistakes/penalties at the worst possilble times. The Chiefs offense looked loaded and ready early, but LJ drops a handoff toss, Parker gets 2 push-off penalties (I say let the guys play...really anal referee calls in my opinion), Dante Hall looks like a fraction of what he used to be, and the offensive line looks much weaker without Roaf. The defense looks better....which doesn't say much considering how piss-poor they were last year.

When does the 2007 season start?

Sigh.

I don't know how they could have possibly lived up to the hype,but Manning-a-Manning was a good game.

That offensive pass interference call was questionable...may have been the game right there

I don't know how they could have possibly lived up to the hype,but Manning-a-Manning was a good game.

That offensive pass interference call was questionable...may have been the game right there

It was a terrible call, but the Giants had so many other chances to take that game. The penalties, the fumbled exchange, the dropped ints, the missed fg :yucky ......... no one to blame but themselves.

Damn, I just watched football for like 2 whole days straight. I gotta get some sleep.

Damn, I just watched football for like 2 whole days straight. I gotta get some sleep.

Yes,yes :thumbup That's alot of beers man

I love watching football with the boys. Reminds me of watching football with my dad!

The Giants-Colts game was pretty good, but damn was I sick of all those shots of the Manning parents, who looked very, very weird. And please, the old super-8 movies of the Manning kids made me want to hurl!!

:throwup

(Sorry, couldn't resist the smiley face barfing)