Figured the Red Sox fans might want to start turning their attention to the Pats (I keed, I keed).

Anyway, I'm real excited for this season. Excited about the G-Men's prospects, but their division and schedule are both brutal. Love the new personnel on defense (LB & DBs), but I'm still not 100% sold on Eli.

The Skins and Cowboys are both real solid, and the Eagles are gonna bounce back.

Division Winners

AFC East - Pats (Fish will make it tough)

AFC North-Bengals (only if Carson's 100%)

AFC South-Colts (Addai's gonna be excellent)

AFC West-Broncos (Herm Edwards will destroy the Chiefs)

Wild Cards - Chargers, Dolphins (just beating out the Ravens and Steelers in a tiebreaker...also think Phil Rivers is the real deal)

NFC East- Giants (wishful thinking)

NFC North-Bears (worst division ever)

NFC South-Panthers (solid everywhere)

NFC West-Seahawks (Cards better, but not yet)

Wild Cards - Cowboys, Bucs (just can't pick 3 teams from the same division, or the Skins would be in. I'm foreseeng Brunell and Portis not making it thru the year. Otherwise, they could win the division.)

AFC Champ. Colts over Pats (finally)

NFC Champ. Panthers over Giants (again)

Super Bowl Panthers over Colts

anyone else???

Edited by parisisstale
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami has the Dolphins,

The greatest football team!

We take the ball from goal to goal,

Like no one's ever seen!

We're in the air,

We're on the ground,

We're always in control.

So when you say Miami,

You're talking Super Bowl!

Cause we're the Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins Number 1.

Yes we're the Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins Number 1.

Ronnie Brown gets 2,000 total yards and 15 total td's. Chambers has 1,300 recieving yards and 90 receptions with 11 td's. Culpepper tosses 29 td's, 11 ints, and 3,800 yards. Dolphins win the East.

I am sure of all that. I hope they win it all. This is the best I've felt about this team in a long while.

As for the rest, I'm not so sure. The NFC seems much stronger than the AFC, for sure.

It's going to be a tough row to hoe for the Giants, starting with the Manning v. Manning opener. But I am guardedly optimistic. If Eli improves and injuries don't play a major role, they should do well.

This is the best I've felt about this team in a long while.

While you glow in Dolphins potential, let me annex your Hootie song and say, "I'm such a baby, 'cause the Packers make me cry."

I don't know if I can endure another season of watching Brett Favre pretend this team has "the most talent" of any team he's ever been part of.

While you glow in Dolphins potential, let me annex your Hootie song and say, "I'm such a baby, 'cause the Packers make me cry."

I don't know if I can endure another season of watching Brett Favre pretend this team has "the most talent" of any team he's ever been part of.

Man, I was bawling through most of 2004...

The Lions will suck (3-13 is a realistic expectation), Millen somehow will keep his job (those photos of the Fords driving Hondas and Toyotas are coming in real handy), and MrRain's grandfather somehow manages to survive another season . . . he's done it since Bobby Layne left town.

Hopefully I am wrong about the first two predictions, and right about the last.

Two words. Larry Johnson.

Two words: AFC MVP

Two words 2000 yards

The Chiefs will win the AFC West, now that we have improved our defense with Ty Law, Tambia Hall, Derrick Johnson.

The Lions will suck (3-13 is a realistic expectation), Millen somehow will keep his job (those photos of the Fords driving Hondas and Toyotas are coming in real handy), and MrRain's grandfather somehow manages to survive another season . . . he's done it since Bobby Layne left town.

I agree on all counts (the predictions, and hopes for the first two being wrong, and of course the last one being right).

Watching games with him is so stressful.

Two words. Larry Johnson.

Two words: AFC MVP

Two words 2000 yards

The Chiefs will win the AFC West, now that we have improved our defense with Ty Law, Tambia Hall, Derrick Johnson.

Two words. Herm Edwards

Two words. will cripple

Two words. your offense

Defense will be a little better and LJ will be awesome, but you're gonna get sick real quick of the 4 yd curl patterns on 3rd and 6, not to mention his wonderful time management. Vermeil and Saunders are huge losses. I think the Broncos and Chargers are both better.

I think they'll be more competitive this year. Kitna will give them some guts, Martz is better suited for coordinator than head coach, and the division sucks.

Two words. Herm Edwards

Two words. will cripple

Two words. your offense

Defense will be a little better and LJ will be awesome, but you're gonna get sick real quick of the 4 yd curl patterns on 3rd and 6, not to mention his wonderful time management. Vermeil and Saunders are huge losses. I think the Broncos and Chargers are both better.

Two words: New Jersey

Two words: Smells bad

Two words: Go Chiefs.

I know you've heard of the curse of the Bambino...well here we got the curse of Johnny U.

The Colts will never,EVER win the Super Bowl in Indy (discount 1970) because of the low-down,snakey way they left Baltimore in the middle of the night.

Great team on paper...kinda like the Dallas Cowboys of the Meredith/Morton years...maybe I'll eat my words but I'm betting I won't have to

Two words: I can't

Two words: Believe you're

Two words: Almost thirty.

;)

:lol

Its true. I am a bit immature when talking sports.

Edited by Lazy Locomotive