Hummingbird Tongues

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Protools is fucking hawt. I use the HD setup here at school...woot music major perks :music

But when I have the money (aka, not soon) I'll be getting something like the digi002

yeah, i will be using the hd @ school as well, in my production III class we will get to use the mini suites but i'm not sure what's in there yet.

the whole school studios are only 3 yrs old so it's not so bad.

i got my littly guy & ibook with a tax return so that i can do my projects at home or on the deck.

yeah, i will be using the hd @ school as well, in my production III class we will get to use the mini suites but i'm not sure what's in there yet.

the whole school studios are only 3 yrs old so it's not so bad.

i got my littly guy & ibook with a tax return so that i can do my projects at home or on the deck.

Good call, yeah, I was thinking about getting the mbox for doing the same, but my computer is a little too old for that, and I'd prefer to get a new mac for the whole protools thing.

Also, it should be noted that analog modular synths are really sweet. Carry on.

it pains me to know that you care that much :o

I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that :o is also denied membership among those lucky few, that collection of strokes and dots fortunate enough to have been standardized as punctuation marks of the English language. It's a shame, really.

Good call, yeah, I was thinking about getting the mbox for doing the same, but my computer is a little too old for that, and I'd prefer to get a new mac for the whole protools thing.

Also, it should be noted that analog modular synths are really sweet. Carry on.

he he he he

it would figure that they are planning a nice analog class after i graduate.

I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that :o is also denied membership among those lucky few, that collection of strokes and dots fortunate enough to have been standardized as punctuation marks of the English language. It's a shame, really.

yeeeeeeah

In other news, I got my first movies from the Netflix to-day. They were The Killers, Three Days of the Condor and Andrei Rublev.

I would hope so - I can't believe people want to fool with that pro tools stuff.

yeah, well the program is expanding & there is enough people that want to take it. the overall opinion is that while pro tools can be great, it just doesn't compare. however, its hard to teach when the resources are so scarce which is another reason its been hard.

as you move up in the program, they move away from utilizing pro tools soley in your sessions, that's why i'm paying for it, lol.

did you get Kiss Meets The Phantom of The Park?

In the queue!

we cancelled netflix because we have all this TV to watch. Plus baseball all summer and now football.

I scaled back on the cable package. This is the first time since 1978 that I haven't had HBO, but I HATE CABLEVISION AND DOLAN SO FUCKING MUCH that I'm willing to sacrifice that. And I'm up late at night when there's nothing on. So it seemed like a good idea.

Does it exist on dvd? 2008 makes 30 years since it was on - I recall watching it.

I'll look. The fact that I had to miss that because of a Boy Scout camping trip was the beginning of the end of me and that organization.

I'll look. The fact that I had to miss that because of a Boy Scout camping trip was the beginning of the end of me and that organization.

My parental units would not let me watch it - so I rode ye olde banana seat bike over to the grandparents and saw it there.

Does it exist on dvd? 2008 makes 30 years since it was on - I recall watching it.

Grrr! "Availability date is unknown."

That's how I feel about me and NBC, about the day I first saw Punky Brewster.