Hummingbird Tongues

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the phone with an abusive customer at the BBQ joint last week, so I called him a "motherfucker" and hung up. My bosses thought it was funny. I do like that job.

Who knew BBQ was such a heated topic. Wow!

today is the worst day ever.

my new guitar teacher told me that if, halway through the semester, i am not up to his standards he's gonna kick me out. he also said that i should seriously re-think being a music major with the limitations of my right hand.

then the lady from tree sound studios called me and said that even with my dad they can't let me go to the taping of the new flickerstick live album, because they would be to liable for me getting into trouble.

:upset

and on top of it all i'm in the damn library crying my fucking eyes out.

fuck it all.

admins can delete this if they feel it's polluting the randomness.

my new guitar teacher told me that if, halway through the semester, i am not up to his standards he's gonna kick me out. he also said that i should seriously re-think being a music major with the limitations of my right hand.

then the lady from tree sound studios called me and said that even with my dad they can't let me go to the taping of the new flickerstick live album, because they would be to liable for me getting into trouble.

fuck it all.

I'm down with FUCK IT ALL right now, too.

fuck it all.

*sending good vibes your way*

Sarah, this guy sounds like an asshole. Are your guitar lessons for school credit, and if so, can he even do that?

Sarah, this guy sounds like an asshole. Are your guitar lessons for school credit, and if so, can he even do that?

he's the department head. he can do whatever he wants i guess. and he is an ass. robert(old guitar teacher) even said so.

i wrote the dept. head at UTC about the requirements for music education majors....

he's the department head. he can do whatever he wants i guess. and he is an ass. robert(old guitar teacher) even said so.

i wrote the dept. head at UTC about the requirements for music education majors....

"Thanks, I think I'll major in whatever the hell I feel like." (to paraphrase)

he's the department head. he can do whatever he wants i guess.

can the motherfucker play a spot on riff-for-riff cover of eruption off of Van Halen I? if not, this guy is a hack and should be sent to down to the grade school circuit to teach tuba to fat kids. let me know if you need to me submit a letter of reccomendation that he have his license revoked w/ quickness. i think i know a guy who sold your dean some hasish 10 years ago and could make some things happen.

can the motherfucker play a spot on riff-for-riff cover of eruption off of Van Halen I? if not, this guy is a hack and should be sent to down to the grade school circuit to teach tuba to fat kids. let me know if you need to me submit a letter of reccomendation that he have his license revoked w/ quickness. i think i know a guy who sold your dean some hasish 10 years ago and could make some things happen.

:rotfl

Don't department chairs usually rotate out every two years or something? It's that way here...so maybe you could just wait for that...