Hummingbird Tongues

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm at Best Buy picking up the new John Mayer cd when I think "This is a pretty ghey record for me to buy. I should pick up something else to balance it out."

And what record do I pick out:

Justin Timberlake- Futuresex/Lovesounds

Mission accomplished.

So, I'm at Best Buy picking up the new John Mayer cd when I think "This is a pretty gay record for me to buy. I should pick up something else to balance it out."

And what record do I pick out:

Justin Timberlake- Futuresex/Lovesounds

Mission accomplished.

double ghey!

Hey Sarah, we were in Dolly Sods WV this weekend and I was thinking of you in Soddy-Daisy. :D

hah. nice.

are you living in WV now?

cos i am trying to get some money together to go up to NYC over spring break....would be awesome to meet ya! :)

I brought two discs in last week to mail to Mr. K and now I have no idea where they are.

Lucky him, actually.

:dontgetit

Good news: 2 discs! (You're a good man, ction. No matter what everyone else says.)

Bad news: I'll never see/hear them. :hmm

I should actually venture out of the RTT once in a while. I had no idea another mix exchange was kicking in. I have some ideas...

9.99 to 14.99 i believe, but nothing has been announced except that the iPod screens are brighter and they have fufilled the #1 iPod request:

Gapless playback!

Woah. Thats way too much for movies I can only watch on an ipod.

9.99 to 14.99 i believe, but nothing has been announced except that the iPod screens are brighter and they have fufilled the #1 iPod request:

Gapless playback!

Have they fixed this in i-tunes yet?

Edit: also 9.99-14.99 for no physical product is ridonkulous.

Edited by deepseacatfish
Anything new?

In reverse order:

iPod Shuffle is now 2nd generationl size of iPod Radio Remote

All models are 52% smaller in volume than previous nano. new charger, new armband, new lanyard

8GB is $249 in all colors

4GB is $199 in all colors but black

2GB is $149 in silver only

3 models, but with double storage capacity at each model (and varying colors available)\

New software just like standard iPod

24 hour batter life

Green silver black blue pink

Nano is now, as rumored, Aluminum and in colors

249 and 349 with 60GB and 80GB capacity

games will work on 5G ipods

games for sale off iTunes for $4.99

new iPod software features: instant searching, new games (Bejeweled, Cubis 2, Mahjong, Mini golf, pac man, tetris, texas holdem, vortex, and zuma)

iPod is getting enhanced today. 60% brighter with brighness control, 3.5 hours video playback (up from 2 hrs... big version goes to 6.5 hours), new headphones, gapless playback