Hummingbird Tongues

:lol

yeah, they do switch every 2 years.

this really sucks though because i thought i found me "niche" or whatever... apparently i was wrong...

Roadtrip: Let's go hogtie Sarah's teacher and leave his sorry ass on Yngwie Malmsteen's airplane seat.

:rotfl

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon left a message for Sonia on my cell phone but I'm not Sonia.

:lol

we had a guy calling our house like 3 days in a row looking for somebody named Angela. Finally my dad used a high-pitch voice and said "this is Angela!" and the guy was like "bitch you ain't angela!"

In reverse order:

iPod Shuffle is now 2nd generationl size of iPod Radio Remote

All models are 52% smaller in volume than previous nano. new charger, new armband, new lanyard

8GB is $249 in all colors

4GB is $199 in all colors but black

2GB is $149 in silver only

3 models, but with double storage capacity at each model (and varying colors available)\

New software just like standard iPod

24 hour batter life

Green silver black blue pink

Nano is now, as rumored, Aluminum and in colors

249 and 349 with 60GB and 80GB capacity

games will work on 5G ipods

games for sale off iTunes for $4.99

new iPod software features: instant searching, new games (Bejeweled, Cubis 2, Mahjong, Mini golf, pac man, tetris, texas holdem, vortex, and zuma)

iPod is getting enhanced today. 60% brighter with brighness control, 3.5 hours video playback (up from 2 hrs... big version goes to 6.5 hours), new headphones, gapless playback

Woah. 60 gb ipods are $249? American?

today is the worst day ever.

my new guitar teacher told me that if, halway through the semester, i am not up to his standards he's gonna kick me out. he also said that i should seriously re-think being a music major with the limitations of my right hand.

then the lady from tree sound studios called me and said that even with my dad they can't let me go to the taping of the new flickerstick live album, because they would be to liable for me getting into trouble.

:upset

and on top of it all i'm in the damn library crying my fucking eyes out.

fuck it all.

admins can delete this if they feel it's polluting the randomness.

Fuck em. Do what you want.

Will you write a book please.

half done. :ninja (i don't know what this ninja thing is all about but based on my observations this seems an appropriate time to use the little bastard.)

he's the department head. he can do whatever he wants i guess.

Sounds like your final project should involve playing "God Save the Queen" out on a barge on a local lake.

your avatar

Could someone please create for me an animated .gif that shows a hurricane, shapped like Pac Man, eating the entire east coast. Bonus points for putting a little animated IRDB at a craps table in TN, with his girlfriend "sigh"ing and "harrumph"ing in the background.

Thanks.

IRDBERNEST.gif