Hummingbird Tongues

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got banned for basically the same reason Wookies did.

wookies didn't get banned.

ah... i save that for real life... in this fake reality i try to be somewhat pleasant. on a similar note one of the freshman i t.a. told me that i am "incredibly intimidating"

how pick-up-y. and trite. are you an undergrad TA or a graduate student TA?

wookies didn't get banned.

how pick-up-y. and trite. are you an undergrad TA or a graduate student TA?

undergrad. he said "you have really broad shoulders, a grumbly voice, you wear your hat low, and you have tattoos.... so, yeah, that's why you're so intimidating."

undergrad. he said "you have really broad shoulders, a grumbly voice, you wear your hat low, and you have tattoos.... so, yeah, that's why you're so intimidating."

oh. i was confused and had to re-read a few times because i didn't think you were gay (not that....) because i thought it was THE freshman you were interested in who said you were intimidating, not one OF the freshmen you're TAing.

ah... i save that for real life... in this fake reality i try to be somewhat pleasant. on a similar note one of the freshman i t.a. told me that i am "incredibly intimidating"

I really hate to bring this up, but as an instructor, shouldn't you know that the plural of "freshman" is "freshmen"?

I thought he did for like 2 weeks a couple of months ago?

no.such.luck. and by you bringing him up again you know he'll be back tomorrow like a freakin' plague. thanks in advance to all the c*cksuckers who will email/pm/msg him to let him know someone uttered his name three times.

oh. i was confused and had to re-read a few times because i didn't think you were gay (not that....) because i thought it was THE freshman you were interested in who said you were intimidating, not one OF the freshmen you're TAing.

oh no. sorry for the confusion. just a student who's paper i was taking a look at.

I really hate to bring this up, but as an instructor, shouldn't you know that the plural of "freshman" is "freshmen"?

no. ignoring my obsessive english major-ness is part of my internet identity :thumbup :unsure

You should watch those movies.

dully noted, i wish i had them now since i'm sick as hell! tony is bringing oer venture bros season 1 & voltron the first set of episodes.

hey have you heard anything about billy lane crashing into some guy & killing him?

no. ignoring my obsessive english major-ness is part of my internet identity :thumbup :unsure

I don't want to be a dickhole or anything, but your capitalization could use a little work also.

The internets, for the most part, don't count.

Unless you are jesusetc. or who ever that guy was that was just incomprehensible.

You really shouldn't mumble.