Hummingbird Tongues

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank goodness.....I hope work today is better than yesterday. Everyone in my dept. was cranky most of the day.....I just laid low.

So, here's my obligatory "have a nice day!" :wave post......catch ya all when the moon comes back out.

....and be nice.

Thanks! He sent me the greatest thank you note ever.

"Thank you for the Llama Norris shirt. However, I think you should have trained it better, as it jumps out of the shirt at night, kicks me out of my bed, and sleeps in it."

I was teh ill last night and went to bed super-early ... so apparently I missed all the fireworks around here. Can't you kids behave when I'm not around?

I say that not because I want everyone here to get along, but because it's a pain in the ass to have to read through a gazillion pages the next morning trying to catch up.

Thanks! He sent me the greatest thank you note ever.

"Thank you for the Llama Norris shirt. However, I think you should have trained it better, as it jumps out of the shirt at night, kicks me out of my bed, and sleeps in it."

Yes, but does it roundhouse-kick him out of bed?

:) I'm trying. Thanks.

Uh hmm, Jihad 06'-07' World Tour....

I fear Hobo's and would totally watch Voltron over that other crap.

I was teh ill last night and went to bed super-early ... so apparently I missed all the fireworks around here. Can't you kids behave when I'm not around?

please direct me to the fireworks that you speak of.