Hummingbird Tongues

Three Days of the Condor

One of my all-time favorite movies.

Because of netflix neither my wife nor I has had to step foot in a Blockbuster in about two years or so. That's a gift in itself.

I'm going to have to go buy that movie. Thanks for the reminder!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of netflix neither my wife nor I has had to step foot in a Blockbuster in about two years or so. That's a gift in itself.

I've been Netflixing for 6 years, and so haven't rented a movie in a store for 6 years. And yet I go into Blockbuster nearly every week or so, to peruse the used DVDs. Today I picked up Inside Man and the South African Yesterday. They also had Mon Oncle D'Amerique, but I'm sure it'll still be there when I go back.

I've been Netflixing for 6 years, and so haven't rented a movie in a store for 6 years. And yet I go into Blockbuster nearly every week or so, to peruse the used DVDs. Today I picked up Inside Man and the South African Yesterday. They also had Mon Oncle D'Amerique, but I'm sure it'll still be there when I go back.

Well, if you find Kiss Meets The Phantom of the Park - snag it will you.

Well, if you find Kiss Meets The Phantom of the Park - snag it will you.

It's in the queue. I'll let you know if it ever arrives.

One of my problems with Blockbuster (and maybe this is a store-specific thing) was the fact that I was constantly approached by employees whose knowledge of movies was limited to what was on the "new releases" shelf.

That, and the fact that "classics" seemed to include mostly titles ranging from last week's new releases to last month's new releases.

I don't consider myself much of a movie snob, but those kinds of things just got under my skin pretty quickly...

I rather like that show - most of that adult swim stuff I don't care much for - but The Venture Brothers has some substance to it.

i can't watch the other stuff, except for futurama, pee wee sometimes & the venture bros. i have seen some you tube stuff of robot chicken that i thought was great but wouldn't have sat through it to find out.

i can't watch the other stuff, except for futurama, pee wee sometimes & the venture bros. i have seen some you tube stuff of robot chicken that i thought was great but wouldn't have sat through it to find out.

I forgot about that one - I like it.

Today, Smoochy let me borrow the complete first and second seasons of Homicide: Life on the Streets on DVD. On a related note, I'm thinking of going as Det. Frank Pembelton this Halloween.

i will be an oompa loompa for halloween.

though i wish i could find a costume from the origianl willy wonka movie.