Hummingbird Tongues

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was driving home from the gym just now and observed a dude being put through the sobriety test routine on the side of the road, it occurred to me that it truly would be "irony writ large" if I got killed by a drunk driver coming back from an activity that's supposed to extend my life.

As I was driving home from the gym just now and observed a dude being put through the sobriety test routine on the side of the road, it occurred to me that it truly would be "irony writ large" if I got killed by a drunk driver coming back from an activity that's supposed to extend my life.

kicking the night off with some dark humor :cheers

24-hour gym? Interesting....

It's a shame Alanis Morrisette didn't think of that first and put it in her song, now that is ironic :huh :ermm :no

24-hour gym? Interesting....

Yeah, I'm not sure how much money they make being open all the time, but I, for one, am grateful. (Unless I get killed by the drunk driver. Then I'll be pissed, yet amused.)

Yeah, I'm not sure how much money they make being open all the time, but I, for one, am grateful. (Unless I get killed by the drunk driver. Then I'll be pissed, yet amused.)

Well at least you'll arrive at the gates with a smile on your face.

There are still tickets to golden smog tomorrow night at the avalon, but I only know the Jeff Tweedy songs off their albums. Is it worth $30 (to a college student on a tight budget, mind you) to check these other dudes out?