Ask Caliber why he's so anal.

Mr. Caliber,

Concerning the arrest of Duane "Dog" Chapman; would it be considered ironic for him to be arrested and extradited to Mexico for posting bail and not appearing for his scheduled court date in 2003?

thanks,

a concerned 'brah' in MN

P.S. FREE THE DOG!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Caliber,

Concerning the arrest of Duane "Dog" Chapman; would it be considered ironic for him to be arrested and extradited to Mexico for posting bail and not appearing for his scheduled court date in 2003?

thanks,

a concerned 'brah' in MN

P.S. FREE THE DOG!!

link?

Mr. Caliber,

thanks,

a concerned 'brah' in MN

P.S. FREE THE DOG!!

Somebody who captures bail jumpers being extradited for jumping bail? Sounds pretty ironic to me.

deer calibucks,

if I buy a Mega Million ticket today, will I win the jackpot?

signed,

PWT

I'd say the chances are somewhere around 1 in 176 million, give or take.

Yo caliber,

Can't all the people who keep walking by my cube see that I'm trying to sleep? What's wrong with them?

They just want to make sure you're not dead.

dear caliber:

what would be the most appropriate gift for a 9 yr old nephew's baptism at a "fire & brimstone" type church that my sister in law has flocked to?

regards,

wheel

Darwin fish?

C66-

Do you think Bootsy got some from Miss Kier back in the 90s?

-SS

Probably.

Dear caliber -

Do you think Dreamin' Judy would buy me the Canadian DVD release of the first season of Riptide if I PayPal'd her the money to cover the cost plus shipping?

Your pal,

ction

Sure, but remember that the exchange rate means you only get 0.896218 of each episode.

C to the double 6,

Ringo, bass on Pieholden Suite?

JMJ

FREE THE DOG!!

No, but he did fill in for Max Johnston for a couple months on the A.M. tour when he (Max) had really bad toe fungus.

Ringo also has ghost written every one of Jeff's Golden Smog offerings.