• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise Caliber,

Back to 'Dog' Chapman.

Criminal or unsung working mans hero?

Thanks Brah

Also what about this case is different than say some Israeli Nazi hunter 'kidnapping' a war criminal from Argentina?

Wise Caliber,

Back to 'Dog' Chapman.

Criminal or unsung working mans hero?

Thanks Brah

Also what about this case is different than say some Israeli Nazi hunter 'kidnapping' a war criminal from Argentina?

I think he's a well-meaning guy who broke the law. Let's be honest, though. He's in it for the money and the gigantic, gigantic titties. He's not just about the altruism.

Regarding your second question, I have a question of my own: Why do you hate Simon Wiesenthal?

Dear Caliber,

Should I take up heroin?

Sincerely,

N

Experts are agreed that heroin is a recreational drug that is safe and should have little to no impact on your job and finances, not to mention your relationships with others. Set a goal to get hooked by 3:00 p.m. Eastern.

Dr. Caliber,

Is "Rosalita" a better song than "Thunder Road"; subquestion, who is foxier, Rosalita, or Mary?

You should stop mumbling, because it's really starting to bum me out.

Dearest Caliber

Is it possible to debauch without consuming alcohol??

Yours truly

viatroy

B2: you ask questions for which there are no answers.

Dear C-SPAN,

Why is Ction's smiley vomiting rolling-eye smiley so mesmerizing?

Thanks,

Me

That's actually a scene from The Green Mile.

Dearest Caliber

Is it possible to debauch without consuming alcohol??

Yours truly

viatroy

B2: you ask questions for which there are no answers.

No-exception debauchery requirements are nudity and swearing. Intoxication is recommended but not mandatory.

Cali66,

Is it wrong that during the Debra Lafave interview on MSNBC last night, I kept saying to myself "self, don't kid yourself, if you were a 14 year old boy, you'd hit it if you had the chance"?

- Feeling dirty in MN.

Cali66,

Is it wrong that during the Debra Lafave interview on MSNBC last night, I kept saying to myself "self, don't kid yourself, if you were a 14 year old boy, you'd hit it if you had the chance"?

- Feeling dirty in MN.

Nope, nothing wrong with that.

Caliber -

I'm in class right now and there are two hot girls sitting in front of me. We are watching a anthropological video called "Meat Fight". Surely there is some sort of pun I'm missing here to impress these girls with how clever I am. What should I do?

-OTM

Dear Ben,

Is it true you once partied with Orson Welles? I heard he used drink a tub of red wine and project citizen kane on chest whilst reciting Macbeth. Please share any stories.

Your pal,

TITS MAGEE

Man, I tell you. That Orson Welles made Montgomery Clift look like a monk. One time he ate an entire bakery counter with butter and jam, washed it down with a hogshead of mushroom tea, and then directed the Magnificent Ambersons. He was nuts.

Caliber -

I'm in class right now and there are two hot girls sitting in front of me. We are watching a anthropological video called "Meat Fight". Surely there is some sort of pun I'm missing here to impress these girls with how clever I am. What should I do?

-OTM

When it's over, invite them over to your house to watch a "documentary" on more peaceful uses of meat.

Dear Caliben,

My hat is dirty, and it smells a little bit. How should I go about cleaning it without making it shrink?

Sincerely,

b2132

Dishwasher, top rack, or just throw it in with your next load of laundry.

Deer Kaliber

Is it ok for me to forgive you guys...also, what's this rash on my stomach?

Dear Calibeer

Is it wrong that when I watched that Debra LaFave interview I thought to myself, self, no 14yo hetersexual boy in his right mind wouldn't want to engage in sexual activity with her?

My bad?

VT

PS That's two questions.

Dear Calibeer

Is it wrong that when I watched that Debra LaFave interview I thought to myself, self, no 14yo hetersexual boy in his right mind wouldn't want to engage in sexual activity with her?

My bad?

VT

PS That's two questions.

I have asked my 14 year old self, and we concur that, given the chance, any sane heterosexual teenage male would be powerless to resist her siren's call.

And I think you're doing fine.