Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shit? Man, I gotta get outta my job(s).

I'm going to try. I need to call this lady at the school about enrolling.

however, there is another lady that has a landscaping business that she wants to leave to someone to handle. she's thinking of moving out west and she handles some big wig accounts. need to call her too...

the only drawback is benefits. gotta have the health insurance!

in other news, I wonder if there is anything I can sprinkle on my salad to insure I don't get E-coli. :hmm

I spent all of my intro Bio class killing e-coli in about a thousand different (normal and genetically modified) forms. Basically my conclusion (being a music major) is that bacteria are fast growing, extremely dumb, and that my (female) prof had a serious boner for them. Suggested killing methods: UV rays, antibiotics, heat, lots of salt, hydrogen peroxide, etc. Most of these will ruin your salad as well, so you might just want to skip the salad for a while...

Man, we got to get some thinner toilet paper up at this place!

I feel like I'm wipin' my ass with a damn Belgian waffle!

WAY too much information. :yucky

...but yeah, I don't like that "Ultra" stuff much either.

Man, we got to get some thinner toilet paper up at this place!

I feel like I'm wipin' my ass with a damn Belgian waffle!

that's what ya call yer 'John Wayne' toilet paper.

A fortuitous meeting at the printer has put me in touch with el hefe of the Water Gardening Society, who happens to live one block away with his peacocks. More kismet.

Jess...start pursuing other avenues of work. Alot of years can get down the road before you know it.

A fortuitous meeting at the printer has put me in touch with el hefe of the Water Gardening Society, who happens to live one block away with his peacocks. More kismet.

Jess...start pursuing other avenues of work. Alot of years can get down the road before you know it.

What was it like working with Kevin Spacey? And do you keep in touch with that dude who played Ricky Fitts? If so, what happened to him?

What was it like working with Kevin Spacey? And do you keep in touch with that dude who played Ricky Fitts? If so, what happened to him?

I don't talk about those days any more. Occasionally my picture pops up in unexpected places.