22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't the man under suspension?

yeah he was but what the hell? A good thread is a good thread.

We can all find redemption. Forgive and forget.

I'm in a wedding next friday. I honestly had no idea.

:lol

anyone have any idea why when i have to deal with one crazy girl i end up having to deal with all the crazy girls i've ever known because they all come back out of the woodwork?

I'm in a wedding next friday. I honestly had no idea.

I'm guessing it's not your wedding? :D

I could very well just try to do that.

Only problem is I'm sharing a room with my mom at the hotel (I tried to get her to get me a seperate room, but no dice.)

the bridesmaid will have a room... then you can go by player's rules

Date or no,maybe you should approach this with the attitude of just runnin' the gamut & makin' it a evening or two of total debauchery.

None of my bidness,I'm just makin' a suggestion...

Date or no,maybe you should approach this with the attitude of just runnin' the gamut & makin' it a evening or two of total debauchery.

None of my bidness,I'm just makin' a suggestion...

Unfortunately, both of my parents will be there, so the debauchery will probably not be as wild as it should be. I'm still a little awkward about drinking around my parents, even if they have no problem with it.

Unfortunately, both of my parents will be there, so the debauchery will probably not be as wild as it should be. I'm still a little awkward about drinking around my parents, even if they have no problem with it.

i should tell you stories about my oldest sister's wedding some time. high class debauchery and right in front of dear old dad all night

crazy girl who won't leave ryan alone: "are you dating anyone right now"

me: "no. i just get into trouble with random girls on the weekends."

she won't stop talking to me. dammit

Yeah, well at least your parents have no problems with it. My mom was still very uncomfortable when my dad offered me a glass of wine in our house for Thanksgiving dinner last year. My girlfriend's parents on the other hand...no problems there :cheers

On the animals string of thoughts...I miss having animals around. Grinnell let's us have pretty much anything (except cats, dogs, and poisonous things), but after I went through a pair of rabbits my freshman year, and a plant I decided that the whole dorm animal thing wasn't working out for me so well. :hmm