Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

Unfortunately, both of my parents will be there, so the debauchery will probably not be as wild as it should be. I'm still a little awkward about drinking around my parents, even if they have no problem with it.

That totally changes the mindset,huh? I didn't realize,I was just thinkin' the Keys is a good place to go crazy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should tell you stories about my oldest sister's wedding some time. high class debauchery and right in front of dear old dad all night

crazy girl who won't leave ryan alone: "are you dating anyone right now"

me: "no. i just get into trouble with random girls on the weekends."

she won't stop talking to me. dammit

Every girl I meet ends up liking a more physically attractive version of me. I'm starting to just give up on the whole meeting people thing.

That totally changes the mindset,huh? I didn't realize,I was just thinkin' the Keys is a good place to go crazy.

Yeah, for sure. My mom wants to drive down together, but I'm thinking I might have to go alone.

Yeah, well at least your parents have no problems with it. My mom was still very uncomfortable when my dad offered me a glass of wine in our house for Thanksgiving dinner last year. My girlfriend's parents on the other hand...no problems there :cheers

On the animals string of thoughts...I miss having animals around. Grinnell let's us have pretty much anything (except cats, dogs, and poisonous things), but after I went through a pair of rabbits my freshman year, and a plant I decided that the whole dorm animal thing wasn't working out for me so well. :hmm

I miss my dog alot. It's hard to fall asleep without this little fat dog lying next to my bed.

DSC_0051.jpg

I miss my dog alot. It's hard to fall asleep without this little fat dog lying next to my bed.

My Basset is my best pal.10 yrs. old & when she goes down,man I'll be fucked up for days.There should be a 'post a pic of your dog' thread.sigh.

My Basset is my best pal.10 yrs. old & when she goes down,man I'll be fucked up for days.There should be a 'post a pic of your dog' thread.sigh.

Done and done.

And my shnauzer is 12 years old, and I'm going to be out of commission for a long time when we lose her.

there is something seriously wrong with this girl...

just in case ya'll were wondering

The world isn't overflowing with sane women. Watch for knives.

My friends have a basset named Otis, named after the late Mr. Redding. A really cool dog.

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this one based on some of the girls I've met here at FIU + my mother and sister.

i have a little philosophy that goes something like this: all girls are psychotic.

and that's nothing against the ladies... 'cause heaven knows i love 'em, but really they are.

My friends have a basset named Otis, named after the late Mr. Redding. A really cool dog.

Once they're out of the puppy stage,absolutely the best dogs for just hangin' out & chillin' with.Great with little kids as well...laid-back...very little concerns with snapping or biting the kiddos.

Second rendezvous completed. Surrogate hugs transfered as ordered (for Donna, stiff upper lip protocol won't allow man-man hugs).

Tom given several 'best of British' CDs, including All Mod Cons by The Jam, Fisherman's Blues by the Waterboys, and a Beautiful South compilation. This should should set him straight on a couple of things. Some exposure to the Jam should put an end to some of his rather worrying positive references to Green Day at least.

To the denizens of the RTT:

Imagine my surprise while during undoubtedly the best concert I've seen all year long; (Last night, M.Ward @ the Satellite Ballroom in C,ville VA), the band began to play a cover song that had been stuck in my head the entire day.

Matt Ward: "We're going to play an old English love song"

And in his slow languorous delivery he began to warble the lyrics...."Lets Dance.......put on your red shoes and lets dance to the blues".

A fantastic all around performance by an inspired group of musicians seen in an intimate setting by about three hundred people.

And now, running on only about three hours of sleep I can honestly say do whatever it takes to see them play. It's well worth it.

Wow.

Imagine my surprise while during undoubtedly the best concert I've seen all year long; (Last night, M.Ward @ the Satellite Ballroom in C,ville VA), the band began to play a cover song that had been stuck in my head the entire day.

And in his slow languorous delivery he began to warble the lyrics...."Lets Dance.......put on your red shoes and lets dance to the blues".

A fantastic all around performance by an inspired group of musicians seen in an intimate setting by about three hundred people.

And now, running on only about three hours of sleep I can honestly say do whatever it takes to see them play. It's well worth it.

Wow.

Kismet!

He is not coming anywhere near me in the foreseeable future, so with your permission, I will live vicariously through your experience.

And his cover of Let's Dance is one of the best covers. Evah.

Thanks for sharing. :)

A friend of mine used to have a bassett named Otis, too! :cheers

(It was, however, a female).

Thats hilarious! :lol

I wanna see the man one of these days.