Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

Hi Chris!

I took a picture of a preying mantis in my garden last week to show you here, but it was too blurry, so I didn't bother. I was glad to see you had your own. :cheers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kismet!

He is not coming anywhere near me in the foreseeable future, so with your permission, I will live vicariously through your experience.

And his cover of Let's Dance is one of the best covers. Evah.

Thanks for sharing. :)

I am buying his back catalog from Merge on-line, right now, like this......

"Whoo"

( I have no voice left this AM after last night....)

Hi Chris!

I took a picture of a preying mantis in my garden last week to show you here, but it was too blurry, so I didn't bother. I was glad to see you had your own. :cheers

There are mantes and walking sticks everywhere now. Sarah even had a mantis on her backpack the other morning. I love them.

Jimmy, Duet For Guitars will blow your mind. He has the abilty to sound at once ancient and completely modern. I seriously have listened to little else this summer.

Guest ScottHoward

evening folks, what's up?

i see. :ermm

:lol

anyone have any idea why when i have to deal with one crazy girl i end up having to deal with all the crazy girls i've ever known because they all come back out of the woodwork?

go bach and get a bridesmaid!

the bridesmaid will have a room... then you can go by player's rules

see i got your back :cheers

there is something seriously wrong with this girl...

just in case ya'll were wondering

hey hey. how did your test go today?

i hear ya, this has been quite a doozie and it keeps getting more fun :hmm :cheers

i should tell you stories about my oldest sister's wedding some time. high class debauchery and right in front of dear old dad all night

crazy girl who won't leave ryan alone: "are you dating anyone right now"

me: "no. i just get into trouble with random girls on the weekends."

she won't stop talking to me. dammit

that's actually not very funny.... last year this girl used to show up at my apartment randomly. freaky

i have a little philosophy that goes something like this: all girls are psychotic.

and that's nothing against the ladies... 'cause heaven knows i love 'em, but really they are.

:rotfl

Edited by ScottHoward
And John4 -

What would it cost to get a pencil sketch of ction, sirhan sirhan and bob barker playing canasta?

Would I be working from the original photograph?

There are 6 girls who list them amongst their favorite bands, plus me. I'm not sure what this says about me.

it says you should 'make friends'.