Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

His quality of life was affected severely

well, that's an understatement.

10cm on the replacement?!?

(warning: penis transplant story)

That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "I wouldn't [expletive] her with your dick."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of this weekend I can now add Deadwood to my list of dangerous addictions. Saw a few episodes here and there this past season, and finally decided to watch the show from the beginning with the assistance of netflix.

what a great show.

I've been meaning to get into this show. A few friends and brothers have told me how great the show is, I just haven't had time to go back through On Demand and view from the get-go. I don't want to hop in right in the middle.

On a similarly related note, I've discovered the Western channel on cable. I never noticed it before until last week. They play some great old oaters. I think I've seen James Garner (Jim Rockford) in at least 3 of 'em in the past week. I wasn't aware he was a huge force in these old western movies. Good stuff. Still waiting for a viewing of Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid, my favorite western.

As of this weekend I can now add Deadwood to my list of dangerous addictions. Saw a few episodes here and there this past season, and finally decided to watch the show from the beginning with the assistance of netflix.

However, after exhausting the netflix-provided shows (only disc 1 arrived) this past weekend, I was forced to step foot in Blockbuster (I hate Blockbuster like the muslims hate the pope) in order to procure discs 2 and 3. I'm now thinking I may have to stop by on the way home from work today to get discs 4 and 5. Is there a 12-step program available?

what a great show.

I'm sorry, I meant "what a great fucking show." Cocksuckers.

ya goddamn right!

al_cheers.jpg

and that's 'greasy cocksucker'.

I've been meaning to get into this show. A few friends and brothers have told me how great the show is, I just haven't had time to go back through On Demand and view from the get-go. I don't want to hop in right in the middle.

the 3rd season is on until this weekend. I hope HBO does the right thing and starts over into season 1 and runs through all of them again. I have plans :shifty

Yeah, thats what I meant.

Got a 100/100 on my first college essay. I took 15 minutes, and basically spent the entire time bashing classic pieces of art.

"The Mona Lisa, what a dog. Michelangelo, was he gay or something? And Van Gogh - holy shit, his stuff looks like kindergarten finger-painting at the school where the 'short bus' goes."

"The Mona Lisa, what a dog. Michelangelo, was he gay or something? And Van Gogh - holy shit, his stuff looks like kindergarten finger-painting at the school where the 'short bus' goes."

I actually didn't get to rip on Van Gogh, and I wouldn't if I had the opportunity. I liked Van Gogh. But yeah, the other's are pretty spot on.

And:

omg scrubs marathon on saturday!

why would a car dealership tout itself as "pet friendly?"

It probably comes across better than "We Hate Pets".

How you doing, Jen?

why would a car dealership tout itself as "pet friendly?"

There are some people who can't go anywhere or do anything without their dog(s). And they're not even blind.

Anyone just catch Clinton on the daily show? How fun would it be to have a long dinner with that guy? Regardless of political philosophy, you have to admit he is as sharp and witty as they come...

totally charming...could probably charm a nun out of her habit (or maybe HAS)