Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
i think we need a rating system.

Agreed.

I'd say that on a goodness scale, you'd probably have Ms. Y at the top and Wookies on the bottom.

Rate yourself above and below your fellow members. The above mentioned members are 10 and 1, respectively.

damnit ction. :realmad

note: this is my ction macro. I've tried and can't change it. It should be noted

that I do, in fact, :wub ction.

Oy.

rock and a hard place. :lol Your call.

Ms Yvon is an 11 for starters.

I think i'm a solid 5.5 although i'm working hard to get away from the lower numbers.

i found the bacon wrapping paper i bought for Ms Yvon when we were in STL just yesterday when pawing through a box looking for something else.

That about sums up your entire output on VC.

judgement, judgement, judgement. I judge you and you and you because I'm better than all of you. none of you can touch me. insult, insult, insult. I have nothing good to say about anyone unless they do exactly and say what amuses me personally. I'm better than you. don't forget it.
I think kidsmoke should get 11 out of 10 status as well.

I'm just sayin'.

agreed. she did reset analogman's post count to zero that one time, and while we all thought it was a riot, he didnt. :D And she did bannerate ction that one time.

Guest ScottHoward
judgement, judgement, judgement. I judge you and you and you because I'm better than all of you. none of you can touch me. insult, insult, insult. I have nothing good to say about anyone unless they do exactly and say what amuses me personally. I'm better than you. don't forget it.

Yesterday, or the day before, or whatever - we're trading pm's and fine. Today you're off the reservation because I make one comment (which happens to be a movie quote)? I dont get it.

I dont judge anyone, I dont think Im better than anyone in anything except golf and I have plenty of good things to say about a lot of people.

Calm down. You think you've got shit to be upset about? Guess what, lady, so does everyone. Probably worse than you. So quit bitching at me.

I used to be 7ish. Now I'm kind of grumpy.

You have moments when you are a perfect 10, without question. But for the most part, I'd put you somewhere in the high 4's - at best, maybe averaging a 5 just because you've been here a while.

Yesterday, or the day before, or whatever - we're trading pm's and fine. Today you're off the reservation because I make one comment (which happens to be a movie quote)? I dont get it.

I dont judge anyone, I dont think Im better than anyone in anything except golf and I have plenty of good things to say about a lot of people.

Calm down. You think you've got shit to be upset about? Guess what, lady, so does everyone. Probably worse than you. So quit bitching at me.

You have moments when you are a perfect 10, without question. But for the most part, I'd put you somewhere in the high 4's - at best, maybe averaging a 5 just because you've been here a while.

you insult people on here on and off all the time and always have. I was and am sympathetic towards your situation. but I am sick of the back and forth with you. I'm not off the reservation. I'm stating a fact that you can't shut your mouth if someone displeases you or isn't 'smart' enough. I'm sick of it. you talk about how people post from work all day and bitch about this and that and you do the same thing. I'm plenty calm. just leave me out of your diatribe, movie quote or not. just end it.

When I was a kid I drew a picture of Alice from The Brady Bunch naked from the waist up and hid it under the chair when I heard someone come home. I sat on that chair for hours, sweating, thinking of a way to get it out of there.

Post Of The Year!!!! :cheers

True story? :hmm