Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow night.

It's funny to me that everyone who lives on the east coast, regardless of where on the east coast, refers to it as "here".

yes, because there is "here" and then there is "there." You're still there; you need to be here. It is pretty simple. are you two ladies going to hook up (in the tea and coffee sense of course, not necessarily in the menage a trois sense) with spawn and his papa? Something i saw yesterday reminded me very much of the poster previously known as gsteinb. i think it may have been the first fleece hat of the season...

if i place a round object on the floor at the back of my house, it will roll unaided to the front. I have removed all furniture so as to enjoy this without obstruction.

That's a Poltergeist! :ermm

"Well, the main thing was that I got this recurrin' voice mail, a breathy Latina's voice sayin', "We must meet, for I am your true love." Finally she left an address, some apartment way over in Brunina De Nada, this isolated farm community that is like fifty miles past nowhere.

I get tp drivin' over there and in the middle of this huge, flat field, there'an intersection with a stoplight. The light's red, and in the car in front of me the driver is checkin' his teeth in the rearview mirror.

For half an hour, an hour, then two, the llight doesn't change, and this dude is calmy examinin' his teeth the entire time. Then I get it. I scrape the sticker off the phone: "Hecho en Mexico." I turn around and drive home."

Something about it. Ray knows. He will not find love that day, not behind that man.

So a guy that I work with just said to me (after I said hello to him in the hall), "You've got to stop meeting me in the hall like this. I know you've got the hots for me."

Is this sexual harrassment?

So a guy that I work with just said to me (after I said hello to him in the hall), "You've got to stop meeting me in the hall like this. I know you've got the hots for me."

Do you have the "hots" for him?

did he grab your ta-tas as he said this?

His name didn't happen to be Blake Mitchell, did it?

No. But he looked at my ass when I walked away.

how do you know? you must have looked back at him. you have the hots for him, just admit it. :rolleyes