Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remembered that certain theme parks and tourist attractions use slanted floors and furniture to make it appear that both are on the level and that gravity, itself, is disrupted. Could you pass along to your adversary that I'll be an expert witness in exchange for $3K, travelling expenses to Knotts Berry Farm, and the loan of a digital camera?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ames_room

I pay on those - I got other debts. Er I mean this guy I know does.

you, I mean, your friend will have to go to credit counseling for starters. under the new bankruptcy changes, that is a prerequisite to filing.

are you thinking about a chapter 13 plan or Chapter 7 relief?

Can someone tell me why WMF is such a crabass?

I don't know, WMF is my homegirl.

Someone who has a lot of student debt and is likely to have a lot more.

Join the club. I'm pretty sure the only way out (other than to pay up) is death.

Dear Oblivious,

I was wondering if in between e-rounds of your e-fight you could answer a USC football gameday question. Does the band march through campus before every home game, or just homecoming? We want to take the little ones for a picnic on campus before a game and see the band, etc. They're just a bit too young to actually go in for a game yet.

Thanks

Also, a quick shout-out to Senor Howard. Congrats! It's Monday. :thumbup

you, I mean, your friend will have to go to credit counseling for starters. under the new bankruptcy changes, that is a prerequisite to filing.

are you thinking about a chapter 13 plan or Chapter 7 relief?

I don't know - another one of those things I put off - just joking around really.

Thanks, Mr. K.

And that Denny's manager post was top-shelf. Well done, sir.

Please at least tell me you watched the video?

:rotfl I cant stop laughing.

It sort of freaked me out. It did make me chuckle in an uncomfortable, I don't think I should find this funny but I do sort of way.

Sorry I dont comb every thread.

Still the funniest fucking thing ever posted on this board.

When he lights up the smoke? :rotfl

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=24500

You posted in the thread. You did comb it. With an oversized novelty comb. It basically has the same fucking title.

Now make with the urine, I love golden showers.

Dear Oblivious,

I was wondering if in between e-rounds of your e-fight you could answer a USC football gameday question. Does the band march through campus before every home game, or just homecoming? We want to take the little ones for a picnic on campus before a game and see the band, etc. They're just a bit too young to actually go in for a game yet.

I'm almost positive they march through campus every home game, but I'm going to check further with my more knowledgable campus-mates (EDIT: they say yes). The middle of USC does get very, very, very crowded before home games and its mostly people drinking/tailgaiting/yelling about how we're going to destroy whatever team we're going to be playing. Plenty of people bring kids, but depending on how old they are it might be a bit much if you're interested in a relaxing picnic. Either way, hope you come around and have some fun.

My two fashion styles:

1. Overgrown college student

2. Wigger, courtesy Mitchell & Ness and cheap homie pants I got at Marshall's.

2a. Monk.