Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Airplane

2) Tea drinking

3) Fascinating dinner date..."If you could pick three people to have dinner with..."

4) Driving and laughing till we cry

5) Camping Lake George

6) Horseback riding

7) Airplane

For this trip I have a digital camera, so there will be gobs of pictoral evidence of my exploits.

I got a new black t-shirt in the mail today. There is brown and white ink silk screened on the front, and letters that are grouped into words.

In the same package I also received a cd by a semi-obscure country rock band. And three small buttons.

I got a new black t-shirt in the mail today. There is brown and white ink silk screened on the front, and letters that are grouped into words.

In the same package I also received a cd by a semi-obscure country rock band. And three small buttons.

:thumbup

I like Lucero too.

The middle of USC does get very, very, very crowded before home games and its mostly people drinking/tailgaiting/yelling about how we're going to destroy whatever team we're going to be playing. Plenty of people bring kids, but depending on how old they are it might be a bit much if you're interested in a relaxing picnic. Either way, hope you come around and have some fun.

Oh, we know what the pre-game is like there. We used to go every year for homecoming, but last year Mrs. K was out of commission (complete and total bed rest for 3 1/2 months :yucky ) so, needless to say, we couldn't quite make it. We usually find a spot in front of Doheny Library. I'll let you know which game we decide to go to, and if you're in that area swing by and say howdy... or Fight On.

And yes Whatdisay, that is indeed funny.

so it's another round of DVCAM DECK MENU RODEO!! YEE-HA! :frusty

lord.

if nothing else, frustration caused by the repeated occurrance of the "not editable" light on the deck has allowed for creative profanity tonight.

and a stomach ache.

yaaaaaaaAAAAY, WORK! :party

We have just completed Day 2 of my new "Go to the Fucking Gym Every Fucking Day Without Fucking Fail" plan.

It would be fun if during a heated political argument here (instead of heaping a bunch a personal invective) someone would say'with all due respect to the distinguished gentleman' (or lady). :P

I'll tell you, the discourse on this board makes me believe more than ever that rhetoric and philosophy should be required in schools.

I'll tell you, the discourse on this board makes me believe more than ever that rhetoric and philosophy should be required in schools.

With all due respect to the gentleman, I think you are wrong. Liberal pansy.

GO, BJORN!!

Thank you for the affirmation!

bjorn, always time for some encouragement.

b2! nice to see you around.

with this post I AM GOING HOME SO THAT I CAN BE HERE EARLY IN THE MORNING. sigh.

I CAN DO EET!!

TEH DO EET!!

**CHICKEN SOUND!!**

bjorn, always time for some encouragement.

b2! nice to see you around.

with this post I AM GOING HOME SO THAT I CAN BE HERE EARLY IN THE MORNING. sigh.

I CAN DO EET!!

TEH DO EET!!

**CHICKEN SOUND!!**

You can do the do it!! Do it!