Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long has it been? Are you officially a quitter now?

...and for all Mechanicsville & area residents, howdy. I list my location as Richmond, but I live in Mechanicsville and work in Goochland. :rock

This morning in court, the judge was going through his docket, calling each case and asking the attorneys involved how much time they were going to need, etc., in order to establish the order in which the motions/trials etc. would be heard.

He called out "Safeco versus Wang." At that point, an attorney sitting next to me stood, and with no intent at humor announced "your honor, I represent Safeco, and we served the wrong Wang and would request an additional 60 days from the court in order to have the proper party served."

When he said "we served the wrong Wang" I erupted in laughter. Problem was that I was the only one. I got a bit of a stern look from the judge but it was worth the joy of a good laugh. I think I'm still a little drunk from the weekend....

Gotta love court.

This morning in court, the judge was going through his docket, calling each case and asking the attorneys involved how much time they were going to need, etc., in order to establish the order in which the motions/trials etc. would be heard.

He called out "Safeco versus Wang." At that point, an attorney sitting next to me stood, and with no intent at humor announced "your honor, I represent Safeco, and we served the wrong Wang and would request an additional 60 days from the court in order to have the proper party served."

When he said "we served the wrong Wang" I erupted in laughter. Problem was that I was the only one. I got a bit of a stern look from the judge but it was worth the joy of a good laugh. I think I'm still a little drunk from the weekend....

Gotta love court.

:lol

Huh, huh. You said 'Wang.' Huh. Huh, huh. Huh.

:ninja i smoked several cigarettes over the weekend. I blame Ben.

:realmad

Sorry. Jesus.

How long has it been? Are you officially a quitter now?

...and for all Mechanicsville & area residents, howdy. I list my location as Richmond, but I live in Mechanicsville and work in Goochland. :rock

Do you know the Peples?

Guest ScottHoward

So I'm trying to write a song, and I'm stuck on this verse...

"after all the lies, i wonder what is false and what is true,

the only thing i know for certain is that you are not a dude*,

like a psychotic lime flavored Runt,

_________________________________"

I just cant get that last line.

*that's where the Ronnettes chime in and sing "maybe a post-op"

Edited by ScottHoward