Sunrise in my backyard this morning

HEAD-ON! Apply directly to the forehead!

the new commercials are even worse.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes there just aren't enough rocks.

During this dismal night, it may be remarked that a man would conclude that it was really the intention of the seven mad gods to drown him, despite the abominable injustice of it. For it was certainly an abominable injustice to drown a man who had worked so hard, so hard. The man felt it would be a crime most unnatural. Other people had drowned at sea since galleys swarmed with painted sails, but still --

When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important, and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples. Any visible expression of nature would surely be pelleted with his jeers.

Then, if there be no tangible thing to hoot he feels, perhaps, the desire to confront a personification and indulge in pleas, bowed to one knee, and with hands supplicant, saying: "Yes, but I love myself."

A high cold star on a winter's night is the word he feels that she says to him. Thereafter he knows the pathos of his situation.

Apparently I have to make a reservation.

cellist: I have a reservation, or whatever.

I must say Im disappointed this won't be shared with the rest of America.

word on the street is that there's a little ugliness brewing during the past few pages. you know i try to keep out of the RTT threads and let live but i was awoken with a warning post from my big dog nap. hopefully things have settled down and people can go their seperate ways peacefully. i appreciate it.

lollipops and butterflies,

narz

word on the street is that there's a little ugliness brewing during the past few pages. you know i try to keep out of the RTT threads and let live but i was awoken with a warning post from my big dog nap. hopefully things have settled down and people can go their seperate ways peacefully. i appreciate it.

lollipops and butterflies,

narz

I'm afraid this is in regards to my posts concerning pedestrians walking by my house. I apologize. I'll delete the posts if you want me to.

My Apologies,

Charles