Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did somebody really report ron cey resulting in him actually being banned? if so, could the person PM me their mom's phone #? there is a bully at school that keeps stressing me and i'd like her to call the principals office. and cut the crusts off my sandwich.

If he had been banned, his group wouldn't read "Member," it would read "Banned."

I'm sure he'll be back.

If he had been banned, his group wouldn't read "Member," it would read "Banned."

Nice work Sgt. Friday.

I'm sure he'll be back.

ahhh, got it. ction's comments led me to believe he was banned, so i'd like to ask that all posters hit the p_report.gif button in exactly 23 minutes to lobby for his permanent removal from this board.

To participate in the Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers' message board, you must agree to abide by our rules and policies. - You will not post material that is racist, sexist, homophobic, defamatory, illegal, harassing or threatening to others in nature.

To Everyone Who Participates In This Bulletin Board:

Over the last couple of days there have been many complaints about objectionable posts, deleted posts, speculation on who the "enemies" are, demands for explanations and harmful accusations and insinuations.

I would like to remind you of the announcement that was posted when the bulletin board first began to be moderated. The moderating was initiated in the first place because many of the bulletin board participants requested it. The Moderators do everything they can to figure out and deal with who is creating or encouraging trouble on the board.

Just to let all Amoricans know:

- 99% of the feedback I receive here is positive in giving others the right to their own voice.

- YOU ALL POLICE YOURSELVES - Moderators are for wimps.

- This administration cares enough to respond to emails and fan questions.

and lastly, never forget that I WILL NEVER CENSOR YOUR THOUGHTS OR OPINIONS.

Just a fan myself,

boa

The Black Sabbath Online Forum is a private membership organization, NOT a public forum. Membership to the Forum is predicated on your adherence to the rules and policies detailed below. Failure to abide by these rules will result in disciplinary action against you up to and including the closure and deletion of your forum account at the sole discretion of board management.

Although the staff will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the forum administrators or staff or any entity associated with the Black Sabbath Online Forum, Apogee Software, Ltd or any other organization. Any information contained in this forum is delivered "as-is" without any form of warranty expressed or implied. Any use of the information contained within is solely at your own risk. If you find such a rule, please help us keep things nice by using the "Report a post" function, and alert the staff to a problem post and we will take care of it as soon as possible. Additionally, if you see such a post, for God's sake, don't quote it. When a problem post comes up, replying to or quoting said msg is just as bad as the original. It's a lot more work for the Admins/Moderator when there is a bad post and then 20 or 30 people who have replied to it. Not only does NOT doing that make our lives easier, it might save a tired moderator from taking the easy way out and nuking the entire thread to clean up the problem.

This Forum has a zero tolerance policy for personal attacks. Posting something to the Black Sabbath Online Forum which personally attacks another forum member or contains profanity or any type of racial or ethnic slur may result in immediate suspension of your user account. Forum managment reserves the right to determine WHAT is considered objectionable.

Nice work Sgt. Friday.

Dude, that was totally more Sherlock Holmes than Dragnet.

ahhh, got it. ction's comments led me to believe he was banned, so i'd like to ask that all posters hit the p_report.gif button in exactly 23 minutes to lobby for his permanent removal from this board.

I don't get it.

i am taking tomorrow off since i have to work double on Friday and Saturday. Just so you guys can't mark your calenders.

way to leave the rest of us at work holding the bag on all the projects that need to get done. should have hired that kid who smoked up at the wilco concert the other night instead.

Dude, that was totally more Sherlock Holmes than Dragnet.

I was thinking more on the lines of Hercule Poirot, but I've used that one before.

I don't get it.

The Black Sabbath Online Forum is a private membership organization, NOT a public forum. Membership to the Forum is predicated on your adherence to the rules and policies detailed below. Failure to abide by these rules will result in disciplinary action against you up to and including the closure and deletion of your forum account at the sole discretion of board management. This includes ction posting things in the youtube thread that leads to board members and Geezer Butler to believe that disciplinary action was taken against a particular member, including the closure and deletion of their forum account at the sole discretion of board management. Such action will result in another particular member to ask everybody to hit the report button in a certain period of time to ask that disciplinary action be taken against ction, including the closure and deletion of his forum account at the sole discretion of board management.
You could be the next one to go - hopefully. (El Famous I mean)

Just to let all A-manicans know:

- 99% of the feedback I receive here is positive in giving others the right to their own voice.

- YOU ALL POLICE YOURSELVES - Moderators are for wimps.

- This administration cares enough to respond to emails and fan questions.

and lastly, never forget that I WILL NEVER CENSOR YOUR THOUGHTS OR OPINIONS.

Just a fan myself,

el famous