Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like Jeff Tweedy to know I will miss Lost for the first time ever to go get in line to see his band Wiclo. Since I am going to all the trouble of warming up the Betamax machine, I hope he plays Outta Mind (Outtasite) or Outtasite (Outta Mind) sometime during the cabaret show.

I would like Jeff Tweedy to know I will miss Lost for the first time ever to go get in line to see his band Wiclo. Since I am going to all the trouble of warming up the Betamax machine, I hope he plays Outta Mind (Outtasite) or Outtasite (Outta Mind) sometime during the cabaret show.

In reference to your signature, I told y'all that tonight's performance would be in the key of E, and I meant it.

Thanks for the reminder, I'm playing the tune on me geetar as soon as I finish typing this damn post. (I need some piano to help close it out though)

..Since I am going to all the trouble of warming up the Betamax machine, I hope he plays Outta Mind (Outtasite) or Outtasite (Outta Mind) sometime during the cabaret show.

:lol