Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem here yet again - is that you dudes can not police yourself. It's 10:42 am here where I am, and how many times have you dudes already belittled Jess Flick for reporting ScottHoward? This personal attack humour is a drag - would you treat your wife or mother that way?

The problem here yet again - is that you dudes can not police yourself. It's 10:42 am here where I am, and how many times have you dudes already belittled Jess Flick for reporting ScottHoward? This personal attack humour is a drag - would you treat your wife or mother that way?

both my wife and mother would probably use the OTHER handy function of this message board...IGNORE USER. actually, my mom probably would have posted something to the extent that had somebody said something like that in person that they would have gotten their leg swept and placed in a body bag. then she would have quit the board.

For those of you keeping score at home...I have finished my work for one whole week, (and no, no one else will need to take up my slack because; I did two weeks of work in one week. I know, I know, don't thank me.) Now I must water my own plants, (not a euphemism), throw the suitcases in the Jeep and git on up to the airport.

:dancing

Please continue to talk quietly amongst yourselves.

happy trails M Cool -- travel safe! :cheekkiss :ike

gypsy_caravans.jpg

After waking up at 3:30 this morning, you might have to come into the aircraft and awaken me when we land. :stunned

does membership expire after a time period if you dont participate in the requisite behavior?

"would you like a beverage" wink wink nudge nudge