Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
you insult people on here on and off all the time and always have. I was and am sympathetic towards your situation. but I am sick of the back and forth with you. I'm not off the reservation. I'm stating a fact that you can't shut your mouth if someone displeases you or isn't 'smart' enough. I'm sick of it. you talk about how people post from work all day and bitch about this and that and you do the same thing. I'm plenty calm. just leave me out of your diatribe, movie quote or not. just end it.

Well, you got what you wanted. Nice use of the "report" button.

Fare thee well, friends.

:wave

Post Of The Year!!!! :cheers

True story? :hmm

:monkey Absolutely. I've been trying to remember how exactly I did get it out of there. I know I didn't get caught with it.

Sir Stewens, when you say "get it out of there," you're talking about snapping one off, right?

This was pre-self love!!!!!!

:monkey Absolutely. I've been trying to remember how exactly I did get it out of there. I know I didn't get caught with it.

Do you still have it? I need a new Tshirt.

And who made the AMan t, and can you still get them?

Apparently Kevin Bacon is filming a movie about a block from here. Two people from my office have already seen him.

Careful, I hear Bacon has a thing about checking out asses, which could be construed as sexual harassment.