Free Crane Wife Poster with order

if i had to pick a least fave song it'd prolly be The Perfect Crime... i dunno what it is about that one, but i tend to skip it already. reminds me of Genesis haha

it's not awful, but it's not a great track either.

if i had to pick a least fave song it'd prolly be The Perfect Crime... i dunno what it is about that one, but i tend to skip it already. reminds me of Genesis haha

same here...but i know why, it's just because of how much of the song is filled with "theperfect" and there's nothing else too interesting about it. that's definately the skippage one for me. other than that, i love the album, and there are some really really strong tracks on it. crane wife 3 definately gets it off on a great start.

just ordered the vinyl online (for the poster... :hmm ), but samo, is there a way to get a sticker liek that? that's awesome.

When The War Came just doesn't do much for me. I like The Perfect Crime #2, it has this killer groove.

this probably is my numero uno played album right now.

Yeah, I don't like that one or "When the War Came" very much either... and I'm kind of iffy about the 12-minute prog-rock epic too. But everything else is fantastic.

We have the posters at the store, also some stickers for books that have the Decemberists as animals and say "From the Library Of ____________". It's been selling very well. I was eh on Picaresque, but freaking LOVE this one.

Damn the lack of an independent record store in Cambridge.... I'm not even sure if it's officially out in the UK this week or not, everyone seems a little vague on its release date...

thanks a lot, jen.... i went to insound to check out the decemberists and ended up spending $75.

:lol Same thing always happens to me when I go to Insound. I'm wondering if there is ever going to be any colored vinyl for this one? I've pretty much got everything else of theirs on colored vinyl except the Billy Liar white 7".

Sam, PM on the way! :cheers

:lol Same thing always happens to me when I go to Insound. I'm wondering if there is ever going to be any colored vinyl for this one? I've pretty much got everything else of theirs on colored vinyl except the Billy Liar white 7".

Dang, my Billy Liar is red! If I get any more in for the store, I'll see if they're colored. My fave is the White Her Majesty with silk screened cover. I wash my hands before I play that one.