What are they saying?

Glenn:Seriously guys,Central Indiana is gonna be the center of the musical universe like San Fran or Seattle used to be & we should do multiple shows there as often as possible.

Jeff:Gawd man your bong-hugger fantasies are starting to bore the crap out of me.

Leroy:But isn't that a 'Red' state?

John:Damn those Sierra Nevadas from last night are kickin' my ass.

jus' keeding :D

Glenn: K guys consintrate! think really hard what is the capitol of this state? I need to know so I can pass my geography test tomorrow.

Jeff: I dunno Glenn I'm tired I was up all night helping you with your times tables.

Leroy: Wait isn't Indiana the place they have all those racing cars?

John: *thinking* man I wish I had a corn dog right now.

Glenn: K guys consintrate! think really hard what is the capitol of this state? I need to know so I can pass my geography test tomorrow.

Jeff: I dunno Glenn I'm tired I was up all night helping you with your times tables.

Leroy: Wait isn't Indiana the place they have all those racing cars?

John: *thinking* man I wish I had a corn dog right now.

thats exactly what i wanted to start my morning with! thank you!

Glenn: "Look, there is a Travel Plaza Oasis in Michigan City that have these really great jalepeno hot dogs. I say we re-route the tour bus in Gary, and cancel the Lansing gig."

Leroy: (in his mind) "I am so out of here."

Glenn: Hey guys, check this out! Watch what I can do with my pencil! I'm making it stand up using only the power of my mind!

John: I can totally see your hand.

LeRoy: Burst into flames. Burst! Into! Flames!

Jeff: Seriously, dude. This is the last time you do this.

Good one domino.

Jeff (to former bandmember Leroy): I need to be the center of this 'circle.'

Leroy: We're pretty much saying the same thing, Jeff. A circle can only have one center.

John: Leroy, I don't think you'll ever get an answer that makes very much sense. (To this day, he hasn't)

Glenn: Sweet! In a few years I'll make a record featuring very very strange noises and then open for Jeff on his solo tour featuring some of these bazaar songs. I'll call one track, "Monkey Chant." :monkey

To the Glenn mobile!

photographer: ok, guys, you're planning out a really long tour. jeff and john, look tired. more tired, jeff. no, jeff, more tired than that. ok. glenn, you're taking charge, start penciling in a stop. Leroy, stay just like that. The camera loves you. The camera loves all of you. This is it everyone, ready?

Leroy:

Jeff:

John:

Glenn:

:sound of camera shutter:

Glenn: Okay so I can make a really awesome beat just tapping this pencil on the map.

Jeff (thinking): Oh god, not another fucking inglenntion.

Leroy: Glenn, you've gone too far with your craziness this time. I'm leaving Wilco.

John....is asleep standing.