Comic Book Movie Adaptations

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, so true. movie was such a trainwreck though. dear lord.

totally. while i love the current path of a much darker batman franchise...i loved the first three flicks. jim carrey as the riddler was mucho fun...the two-face thing was lame as hell. i have made several attempts at watching that second paul v. flick recently (it's been on cable a bunch) and can't sit all the way through it.

I didn't mind those movies until I saw Batman Begins and realized how it should have been done. No one will ever be able to replace Christian Bale in my eyes now.

funny enough, my enjoyment of these new batch of flicks has very little to do w/ his (or any of the other batmans) actual performance...he's good, but i wasn't blown away or anything.

I've been meaning to pick up the TPB of that. Matt Wagner's "Batman and the Monster Men" and "Batman and the Mad Monk" are excellent as well.

i kinda like those batman & lobo books as well

I didn't mind those movies until I saw Batman Begins and realized how it should have been done. No one will ever be able to replace Christian Bale in my eyes now.

i heart you kid

huge fan...but of the more old school pre-venom/carnage variety.

I havent read in along time, but was a huge spiderman fan. I was there when Web of Spiderman started which was around the time McFalane was doing Amazing Spiderman which was awesome. Was a huge fan of Venom but stopped reading about then. There are so many good stories with Spidey, I hope they make more, but with a different crew, even though I enjoyed part 3, I felt it was getting stale.

I do like Venom alot and dont really know much about Carnage but did read a little series about them when Toxin was born. I think its a nice spin off from spiderman.