Now Playing for January 2007

feeliescrazyrhythms4pj.jpg

:thumbup I am so glad I finally got this, thank God or perhaps Al Gore for the internets.

--Mike

Their albums are pretty tough to come by. I was lucky enough to find a real copy about a year ago for cool $5. I used to have the others on cd-r but don't know where they're at now.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RJD2 - The Third Hand

I decided to check this out after hearing and liking a track from it (Beyond) a few weeks ago. The album is pretty good so far.

i don't really know what to think of it so far...

his previous style was just so great, in fact he'd surpassed DJ Shadow for me lately... i appreciate him trying something new though

^ Is that the new Air? Ive only heard it once and thought it was pretty average. The Jarvis track is good though.

i don't really know what to think of it so far...

his previous style was just so great, in fact he'd surpassed DJ Shadow for me lately... i appreciate him trying something new though

I've never heard any of the previous RJD2 albums so it's all new to me. (I did pick on the fact that his older stuff was in the DJ Shadow vein.) Listened to the new one twice last night and enjoyed it.

Is that the new one?

Nah its just a collection of rare stuff they put out with the debut. The only new thing theyve got out is a covers EP. Pretty good it is too.