Wilco Spring tour coming soon

Just did a little exploring on HighRoad Touring and what do you know, look who's available for show bookings in the very near future. Let the speculation begin, Greg

Wilco March - April

April Festivals / One-Offs

Colleges

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Brown in Providence, and some cool theatres up north.

I'm feeling that. Although Autumn Defense is touring through most of march and Wilco is going to Australia in mid-April, also Nels has a show in CA in late April. So I'd say probably not until end of April early May will we be getting some Wilco action.

Let us all pray for Chicago.

I'm hoping for three or four nights in a row in Chicago. They do play the windy city quite a bit, but's also been awhile too.

Oh, and Jeff, if you read this, try and play the Riv. The Vic is my favorite theater, but it's too small and I can never seem to score tickets. Much appreciate it. :D

I'm hoping for three or four nights in a row in Chicago. They do play the windy city quite a bit, but's also been awhile too.

A while? It's been like 2 months and one week (11/24-25). What the hizzy wilconutizzy? They have only played 5 shows in CT and only 2 since 2000. No more Chi-town complaints please :poke

A while? It's been like 2 months and one week (11/24-25). What the hizzy wilconutizzy? They have only played 5 shows in CT and only 2 since 2000. No more Chi-town complaints please :poke

You have to admit we are an amazing city and thats why they should play a four night stand to open the tour up.

Let us all pray for Chicago.
Let's hope for an opening set of shows at Ottos.

LouieB

they need to play Pittsburgh, on a weekend. it'll give me an excuse to go home.
Can we all go with you and crash at your house???? :lol

(I was born there....)

LouieB