Various Wilco Demos, Downloads, Etc.

I suppose that's a grey area - as they are out of print. I once had the guy who runs the Black Crowes board tell me that it did not matter if something was out of print - it was still ripping off the band to post whatever it was.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have not put any shows in the folder yet. I may get to it sometime this month.

Below are all the shows we have collected and uploaded to The Wilco Live Show Archive from July 2021-January 2022:    

Posted Images

Yeah, it's tough to say. I probably shouldn't host those, but I figure it's probably not too tough to get them and who knows? They might appear on the inevitable archives as well.

I guess my basic rule (with the Wilco Singles Collection being a possible exception) is: Would Dime allow it?

That's a good rule to go by - maybe we should forget the NY stuff then.

Maybe next we can do a set I have called The Collected Jeff Tweedy (I think) - it came from someone on here years ago.

Copyright is a fine line no matter how you see it, and I realize that my site treads that line. I realize that at some point, someone will probably ask me to take something down. When that happens, I just want to make sure that the material it at least arguably legal. ;)

Collected Tweedy sounds good. I might have that somewhere, though, so let me take a look through my dusty CD collection.

Would Dime allow it?

Thanks for another fine Tweedely.Half of my Up's beein' banned leaves another very anjoyable half(just re -seeded Mermaid Demos)-Continental- :cheekkiss -Howdy

Not a word.

PhHa-Frank%20Sinatra.jpg

Check the first post in the thread. They should all be there, except for the Mermaid Demos, which will be posted in another week or so.

:cheers

Check the first post in the thread. They should all be there, except for the Mermaid Demos, which will be posted in another week or so.

:cheers

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

For appoxiamtely 200,000,000 I've been trying to get "I

My iPod crashed and in trying to reassemble my Wilco collection, I realized that I didn't have backups of a few non-album tracks, namely:

Old Maid - from the You Can Never Go Fast Enough soundtrack

Let Me Come Home - from the Amos House Collection, Vol. 3

Just a Kid - from the Spongebob Squarepants soundtrack

Ideally, I'd like to get these in lossless formats, but anything of a decent bitrate would do. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I wish I could help you out, mattboh ... hopefully someone will. It was damned cool of you to seed the bonus disc in FLAC -- many thanks for that. :thumbup

You're very welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. It would be nice to see them put the iTunes bonus track out in a non-lossy format. That tune rocks hard!