Various Wilco Demos, Downloads, Etc.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have not put any shows in the folder yet. I may get to it sometime this month.

Below are all the shows we have collected and uploaded to The Wilco Live Show Archive from July 2021-January 2022:    

Posted Images

Dude - I have about 10 dvds of Wilco shows for you when you have time to mess with it. Basically - I have just spent the last several weeks grabbing every Wilco show that was still being seeded on various BT sites. I was doing this for the archive.org deal - but I don't see that happening.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First: Thanks for hosting all these great shows. They are a godsend to those of us who are unable to get torrents to work on our networks.

Any chance that the residency shows will be up? I know that they are up on all the torrent sites, and some other file sharing places (mostly mp3), so I was just wondering if/when the residency shows would be up. I have 2 nights in flac, and if I can help in any way just let me know, I will do my best.

Once again thank you for setting up this wonderful site.

We are going to have a couple hundred shows (Wilco/Uncle Tupelo/Jeff Tweedy) up soon enough - have patience, you will get what you desire.

A couple hundred? Oh no now my friends who think I am already a little too into Wilco will have more ammunition.

Thanks again, I will be patient, if you will please be patient with me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok Aman, I've got these on my external hard drive, and they are now in the process of being transferred to O&B FTP site. It'll take awhile due to my upload speed, but it'll be worth it. I've probably got more of those shows archived somewhere on my dvd-rs. I'll have to check once this transfer is complete. There's about 5 gigs worth of shows to transfer here so far.

The list of shows that i am currently uploading:

Wilco 3/11/1999 Chicago, IL FM? dead seed tape city

Wilco 11/23/1999 Detroit, MI SBD dead seed The Traders' Den

Wilco 7/4/2001 Chicago, IL FM dead seed The Traders' Den

Wilco 11/19/2004 Los Angeles, CA SBD dead seed pure live gigs

Wilco 3/14/2005 London, England SBD dead seed bt.etree.org

Wilco 4/30/2005 Indio, CA AUD dead seed pure live gigs

Wilco 6/11/2005 Berkeley, CA AUD dead seed tape city

Wilco 6/17/2005 Morrison, CO AUD dead seed tape city

Wilco 6/28/2005 Montreal, Quebec, Canada AUD dead seed tape city

The 6-28-2005 show that I'm uploading is the SBD version that I believe was originally seeded at Etree. I don't think that one is in the archive yet, either.

Ok Aman, I've got these on my external hard drive, and they are now in the process of being transferred to O&B FTP site. It'll take awhile due to my upload speed, but it'll be worth it. I've probably got more of those shows archived somewhere on my dvd-rs. I'll have to check once this transfer is complete. There's about 5 gigs worth of shows to transfer here so far.

The list of shows that i am currently uploading:

Wilco 3/11/1999 Chicago, IL FM? dead seed tape city

Wilco 11/23/1999 Detroit, MI SBD dead seed The Traders' Den

Wilco 7/4/2001 Chicago, IL FM dead seed The Traders' Den

Wilco 11/19/2004 Los Angeles, CA SBD dead seed pure live gigs

Wilco 3/14/2005 London, England SBD dead seed bt.etree.org

Wilco 4/30/2005 Indio, CA AUD dead seed pure live gigs

Wilco 6/11/2005 Berkeley, CA AUD dead seed tape city

Wilco 6/17/2005 Morrison, CO AUD dead seed tape city

Wilco 6/28/2005 Montreal, Quebec, Canada AUD dead seed tape city

The 6-28-2005 show that I'm uploading is the SBD version that I believe was originally seeded at Etree. I don't think that one is in the archive yet, either.

I've got a few of the shows you're looking for:

Jeff Tweedy 8/16/2006 Raleigh, NC AUD dead seed bt.etree.org

Wilco 7/12/2006 Darmouth, Canada AUD dead seed bt.etree.org

Wilco 10/8/2006 Louisville, KY AUD dead seed bt.etree.org

Wilco 11/25/2006 Chicago, IL AUD dead seed bt.etree.org

msewell

Awesome - this is great. Thanks. I will change the list to show you dudes are getting these shows to the archive.

Guys, thanks for very much for everything you do with the archive and seeding. Long time Wilco fan here, seen them on pretty much every tour since AM but the residency shows have gotten me reinvigorated.

I'm new to BT world and downloaded a bunch of shows from e-tree and Dime. The shows I've downloaded on Dime tend be less popular than what I'm getting at e-tree and my Dime ratio sucks. Any ideas how I can point my e-tree seeds to Dime as well to get that ratio up?

Also, I'm a little flumoxed about this shn thing as well. I have Winamp and when I try to add the shn files, nothing happens.

BTW, those YHF "Engineers Demos" are a revalation. Fill in the gap between the original demos and the final product nicely.

I think which drummers played on which demos was discussed further down in the thread and it sounds to me like Ken on the orignal demos and Glenn on the engineers demos.

Any help to my above questions is greatly appreciated.

Dave