Various Wilco Demos, Downloads, Etc.

30GB more shows have been added to the Archive. Here's a list of new shows:

http://www.owlandbear.com/2008/05/11/new-s...-wilco-archive/

Here's a link to the full Archive page:

http://www.owlandbear.com/wilco-archive/

any chance that ftp access will be added at some point? :worship

Great site, ive been getting stuff from there for a long time. Might as well use my first post here to give the site props

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have not put any shows in the folder yet. I may get to it sometime this month.

Below are all the shows we have collected and uploaded to The Wilco Live Show Archive from July 2021-January 2022:    

Posted Images

any chance that ftp access will be added at some point? :worship

Great site, ive been getting stuff from there for a long time. Might as well use my first post here to give the site props

It will happen whenever I get tired of doing the blog. It will happen, but it's not in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am in the process of re-downloading the residency files, (hard drive ate the last ones) and noticed that February 18 is not there. It used to be there, right? Oh, well just a heads up, (you probably already knew it though).

Thanks again for putting all these shows up.

I am in the process of re-downloading the residency files, (hard drive ate the last ones) and noticed that February 18 is not there. It used to be there, right? Oh, well just a heads up, (you probably already knew it though).

Thanks again for putting all these shows up.

It's there - it is just mis-dated as February 16, 2008 (Eaglebarger source).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I really didn't want to search through 13 pages. Is there a way for me to download an entire show at once from this site or do I have to go track by track? Every time I click a link it just takes me to the directory of individual track files and I don't see any that are zipped. It's certainly worth the time, I was just wondering if there was an easier method that I was overlooking. Thanks!

Thanks to ckc - we have recently acquired the following shows :

Autumn Defense - 3/15/2001, 4/19/2001, 8/19/2003, 12/6/2003, 2/12/2004, 12/15/2005, 3/5/2005, 2/23/2006.

John and Laurie Stirrat - 5/17/2003, 12/6/2003, 1/23/2004 (early and late show), 1/30/2004, 11/24/2004, 12/17/2004.

Wilco - 8/12/2000.

Edited by Analogman
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...