Jeff Tweedy 3/26/2009 Winooski, VT AUD Mark Daly bt.etree.org

Jeff Tweedy 3/27/2009 Northampton, MA AUD Unknown bt.etree.org

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have not put any shows in the folder yet. I may get to it sometime this month.

Below are all the shows we have collected and uploaded to The Wilco Live Show Archive from July 2021-January 2022:    

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Finally, finally got round to downloading the covers songs and just want to say thanks to the Owl and the Bear and whoever the hell else is responsible for having these here online. Mott the Hoople's "I Wish I Was Your Mother" has been a life long favourite of mine and to hear Jeff sing it is just great.

I hope to hear Ian Hunter sing it when I travel to London to one of the Hoople's reunion gigs in October. Shame I can't get down to London for Wilco's only UK date in August - we have been waiting a long time to see them here in the north half of the country and it doesn't look like it is going to happen this time round..... :no

Wow! Having now listened to the covers version of that, I really enjoyed Jeff's story about talking to Ian Hunter about it and him forgetting he had written it and Jeff making most of the words up! Pretty sure Ian told this story too in an interview I read when he was promoting his Shrunken Heads album in 2007 where Jeff contributed vocals. Sleeve notes on the compilation Jeff refers to in his banter with the guy in the audience confirm it was a demo, not a B-side. Hence the mumbling and the reason it has dropped from Mr Hunter's mind over the last 30 years..... ;)

Just noticed that your first ever post was nearly 13,000 posts ago.

I am indeed honoured! :worship

Since you are a regular - any idea why I can't see the avatars and other poster info at the left side of my page - I had to click on your name to check out your long history of posting......

hey, just so that someone knows....9-19-2003 and 9-20-2003 have various "corrupt" files in them that won't convert to .wav.

I sent you a pm - but I don't know if it went through or not. The only track I found that would not convert was 9-19-2003, Disc 1, Track 8. We will replace that track. I am now grabbing 9/20/2003 from the source to see what the deal is with those tracks. If you sign-up at Postcard, you can grab the shows yourself. That is where we got the shows. They have an FTP site. I say this as it may be a while before the track(s) are replaced at The Wilco Archive.

• 2 weeks later...

If you can download a RapidShare/Yousendit/Sendspace link containing a Zip Folder with Mp3's inside, you can direct download FLAC files from The Wilco Archive. Also - if you just do a Mp3 blog search, you will probably find what you are looking for.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the 18 track YHF demos already but I just found this 21 track alternate download and it looks fantastic! The problem is that I'm having a really tough time with the "YHF Demos 2" download. I've been trying like mad to find something that will let me play/convert the shn files. Can I find this in FLAC anywhere? It's been a couple of days now and I finally decided to bug you guys about it. I have done blog searches for MP3's after trying to follow the directions for SHN files listed on Owl & Bear but I seem to be running in to dead end after dead end with these SHN's. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Got it figured out!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Help!

Anyway to help out an old and moldy fan who just can't get all the stuff you guys r doing with bittorrent and FLAC. Have tried and reviewed to no success. Cat and dog are well. So are the five kids! But all $$ and time still goes to them. Still no Ipod or mp3 player. Anyone I can send some CD's who would be willing to download.

Any crumbs are welcome. :music