Various Wilco Demos, Downloads, Etc.

Plug-ins for WinAmp

I'm new to BT world and downloaded a bunch of shows from e-tree and Dime. The shows I've downloaded on Dime tend be less popular than what I'm getting at e-tree and my Dime ratio sucks. Any ideas how I can point my e-tree seeds to Dime as well to get that ratio up?

I'd stick with shows at bt.etree - if you are going to mess with shows at dime a dozen, then you have find something that is popular, and try to get on it when there are more leechers than seeders - Led Zeppelin shows tend to go over well. As of late, there have been hundreds of people seeding and leeching Wilco shows - which I find amazing.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have not put any shows in the folder yet. I may get to it sometime this month.

Below are all the shows we have collected and uploaded to The Wilco Live Show Archive from July 2021-January 2022:    

Posted Images

Just noticed this,

The residency is listed as; February 15-20, 2000 (Chicago Residency), not February 15-20, 2008 (Chicago Residency) as it should be. Not a big deal but maybe someone not familiar will be confused.

Oh and who is Coffee Creek and Kaysettes?

Just noticed this,

The residency is listed as; February 15-20, 2000 (Chicago Residency), not February 15-20, 2008 (Chicago Residency) as it should be. Not a big deal but maybe someone not familiar will be confused.

Oh and who is Coffee Creek and Kaysettes?

Just a typo - it's a lot of work - he'll fix it.

We are now interested in Autumn Defense shows - so far, I have found only two:

Autumn Defense 2004-02-07 (date is wrong? - there was no txt file in the folder - if anyone has info on this show, please let me know)

Autumn Defense 11/24/2004

If anyone has any of thier shows - we would like to thave them.

We are now interested in Autumn Defense shows - so far, I have found only two:

Autumn Defense 2004-02-07 (date is wrong? - there was no txt file in the folder - if anyone has info on this show, please let me know)

Autumn Defense - Double Door - Chicago, IL - I believe the taper was David Sadowski. It was a DAT AUD tape made with hand-held stealth mics from about 5 feet from the stage.

Autumn Defense 11/24/2004

That's the sbd source that Aimee recorded and I mastered.

If anyone has any of thier shows - we would like to thave them.

I will PM you.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have a link to the song Be Not So Nervous...I really want to listen to the full song...I know its a cover but it's on their dvd IATTBYH.

Be Not So Fearful, you mean?