Various Wilco Demos, Downloads, Etc.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have not put any shows in the folder yet. I may get to it sometime this month.

Below are all the shows we have collected and uploaded to The Wilco Live Show Archive from July 2021-January 2022:    

Posted Images

Both of mine are reading as cda files - I am still a bit unsure of what the deal is with such files. Something tells me it would not be good to convert them to FLAC.

I believe .CDA is what your computer sees when you insert an actual CD into the drive. Are you seeing these files on a CD, or on your hard disk?

while i was trying to unzip the more like the moon ep, i got a window that said "File skipped unknown compression method". any ideas? thanks for posting it though, i;ve been looking all around. is it possible for you to email me the files individually?

Hi. I successfully downloaded the first several files from the 3/3/07 Living Room show. I was on track 21 and i kept getting a Wave Pad registration window. Anyone had this happen?? This is the software for NCH Switch, my flac conversion software. What gives? Just b/c I download the files, this doesn't mean that I will convert the with NCH. There's more....it will still let me convert flacs, but still blocks me from dowloading from owlandbear. Help? Please.

BTW thanks for all this good stuff.

As far as I can tell, it's working (are you talking about D1T21?). Maybe try right-clicking and "Save as..."?

Or, if you already have it, maybe change the name of the file and try again. Or try downloading new software.

does anybody have the theologians track from the ktv sessions most recently made available for shopping at indie joints?

i'd like to have it...

also: anybody have the video shot for the ktv sessions? (this part, sadly, is just a joke...unless...)

hi, question from newbie here. i know this was already addressed lower down in the thread, but how do i play shn files? i have the flac decompresser, but it's not working on the yhf demo files. thanks so much.

I'm sorry to be so needy, but could anyone hook me up with any of these?:

- "Cars Can't Escape" (the version released on Wilco's site a few years back)

- "Let Me Come Home" (the released version)

- "Old Maid" (from You Can Never Go Fast Enough)

Thanks!