First Listen

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez. Easy, guys. Remember the forum rules. Not only that, there are all kinds of watermarking technologies out there these days that make upping a press copy of any album a risky proposition anymore. These things always leak in short order after they're distributed, though, so I'm sure everybody who wants to hear it before the official release will have it in a week, tops.

Word on the street is Jeff gave everyone at the first LR show copies of the album but asked them nicely, as fans, not to put them online.

So you won't have to wait long.

Is this true? Can't be. If it is, we obviously shouldn't be talking about this.

even if it did, how would it benefit anyone who wasn't at the show?

It wouldn't, really. Sorry, I was watching Dazed & Confused last night and I guess I was just having a Wooderson moment there. :lol

See, this is why the album needs to leak. We can't possibly keep up this level of incoherent banter until May.

There is a 0% chance that if my fake situation had occured that the album would not have leaked.

A couple people would have shared it with "one friend", told them not to send it to anyone else, etc etc etc.

god bless the internet. if it were only a couple of years ago, we wouldn't have things like bittorrents, oink, leaked albums, etc.

seriously though, where is it? knowing it will be leaked in a week only makes me want it more. i'd love to get off work, relax and listen to Sky Blue Sky. it would be the best thing in the world right about now i think...

-justin

god bless the internet. if it were only a couple of years ago, we wouldn't have things like bittorrents, oink, leaked albums, etc.

-justin

when did AGIB come out? seems that leaked via the internet, as did its predecessor. The Utopian age you refer to is getting further and further in the distant past.