Interesting look. Does that work well for you? Get alot of people asking for your autograph?

It works well. No one ever asks, because if they try to open their mouths and ask that question (I'm obviously psychic), I shoot them down with a lightning bolt.

That policy has been holding well for quite a while.

Chuck Close version of me...by a bunch of 10 year olds.

I used to work at a summer camp (the same one Bob Zimmerman went to!) and I was really in with the girls who ran the art department. They always told me I had a big head! Anyways, they took a polaroid of me, made a grid of my face and then gave each of their 5th graders a square about 1 inch X 1 inch. The kids had no idea what they were making, but were instructed to only use fingerprints of black and white paint to enlarge their mini-square onto a larger one. The art teachers assembled the squares and revealed this in the dining room!

justbc.jpg

Chuck Close version of me...by a bunch of 10 year olds.

I used to work at a summer camp (the same one Bob Zimmerman went to!) and I was really in with the girls who ran the art department. They always told me I had a big head! Anyways, they took a polaroid of me, made a grid of my face and then gave each of their 5th graders a square about 1 inch X 1 inch. The kids had no idea what they were making, but were instructed to only use fingerprints of black and white paint to enlarge their mini-square onto a larger one. The art teachers assembled the squares and revealed this in the dining room!

justbc.jpg

That's genius!