am, bt, st OR yhf, agib, sbs

If you had to choose between Wilco's first three albums (AM, Being There, and Summerteeth) or Wilco's most current three albums (Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, A Ghost is Born, and Sky Blue Sky) which would you take?

I'll take YAS over ABS.

i'd take yankee hotel foxtrot, being there, and sky blue sky, oh but wait that splits of the trio groupings...

Same here. Those three are my favorites.

We should do this fairly. We'll group the albums by quality, starting with the top tier of BT, YHF and ST, all sterling and perfect in their own respective ways. Then we'll have the "okay" group, consisting of AGIB and SBS. A.M. can hang back and enjoy the show. It's "special."

We should do this fairly. We'll group the albums by quality, starting with the top tier of BT, YHF and ST, all sterling and perfect in their own respective ways. Then we'll have the "okay" group, consisting of AGIB and SBS. A.M. can hang back and enjoy the show. It's "special."

I would dispute that grouping as being done "fairly." For one thing, I like SBS better than ST, and I think I probably like AM better than AGIB. :P